All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
What if the Applicant does not speak a word of English? They won't call then?
I know the answer. They look at the application under languages , then they usually have staff who speaks same lang. now those 2 officer+ staff call applicant on speakerphone. I heard they usually call in Hindi OR English from NDVO

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Getting e-mails from this forum even if all settings are >>set to >and receive email notifications =no
Any trick to stop those notifications ? I know this is out of subject but we have many experts here too

RichR

Jul 19, 2019
Curious to know if they inform us through mail or gckey before calling for an interview.. how did it go through in your case.. thank you
Mine was absolutely unplanned.. It was just like any other random call which you get over your phone.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
OK NDLS I am planning to come India next year BUT here is my Q I tried my level BEST to install AarogyaSetu which is mandatory for all foreigners but no f way it wants an Indian +91 number. Then I tried my wife's number she already have installed this AarogyaSetu so it did not work. MODI JI मोदी जी हम यह app कैसे इनस्टॉल करें कृपया बताएं We DO NOT HAVE Indian numbers and on top of that no NETWORK provider recognize our IDs to issue us a SIM CARD :( It so much annoying upsetting , even I have OCI issued by Indian Govt >Airtel says NO WAY. How a foreigner can get a SIM CARD before LANDING in N DELHI please HELP !!! It is a MUST to have that App guys. Otherwise we cannot land in India perhaps Rishwat deni Padegi ?
May be some 1 has a solution ? Waiting

Last edited:
Reactions: Sam.nanreh

RichR

Jul 19, 2019
Thanks Rich. Can you please share some details around what kind of questions were asked related to travel dates?
From the time my husband has sponsored me, the officer wanted to know the travel history, like did he been out of canada in this duration..etc

Ritika13

Star Member
Jan 17, 2020
From the time my husband has sponsored me, the officer wanted to know the travel history, like did he been out of canada in this duration..etc
Hey so basically your husband visited you during this time or not? If yes..have you mentioned that?