Interview........
02-03-2022
Passport Req..
22-04-2022
VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2022
LANDED..........
09-06-2022
So basically all the stuff i already know. Did u go inperson or emailed them?
Email or phone call both we used to contact

Reactions: Jeevan m

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
I am in a remote area --small village could not go on top have a surgery done cant barely walk :( 100% alone barely living and it could easily take 2 more years for my beloved wife to reach here. I already fixed some dates ,,U will laugh 2066 when our file will go to NDVO yea man it is in anger SOUNDS like they R unbhij pathhar which has no effect of our tears :confused::mad::(

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
I am in a remote area --small village could not go on top have a surgery done cant barely walk :( 100% alone barely living and it could easily take 2 more years for my beloved wife to reach here. I already fixed some dates ,,U will laugh 2066 when our file will go to NDVO yea man it is in anger SOUNDS like they R unbhij pathhar which has no effect of our tears :confused::mad::(
Don't worry brother, don't lose hope. Soon IRCC will get their shit together and work on pending files.

Jeevan m

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Canada
Where u at? Do u need any help?

Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Where u at? Do u need any help?
Thanks 4 asking. I am able to manage my life with some difficulty thou. Thanks to a nice neighbor family who sometimes ask me if I need help. They helped me 14 days quarantined early this year when I came back from overseas. They would bring groceries or any other shopping 4 me . They are v good people. I am the only 1 here diff comm..

Last edited:

Guneet910

Jan 6, 2019
Hello Everyone..

I know everyone's waiting to reunite with their spouses. My situation is no different.

They received my file on July,13,2018. Yes 2018. Still I am waiting for a decision (almost 27 months). My wife is alone in Montreal, in between she made 2 short trips to visit me.

My file is with NDVO since 26 January 2019. They are PATHETIC to say the least.

I ordered GCMS notes recently, everything was passed from Sydney,VO in 5 months. Security, Eligibility everything was passed. But these lazy holes at NDVO are extremely slow. The latest notes were updated on 3rd June 2020, and it shows Security : Passed, Eligibility : Recommended Passed. My file is with NDVO since 19-20 months now.

I know the processing of Quebec applicants is way slower than the rest of the applicants but this is snails pace. I wish everyone gets united with their respective spouses at the earliest and I also wish these slow visa officers someday go through the same pain like we are going through at the moment.

god bless us all

Lini g o

Jul 27, 2017
App. Filed.......
17-06-2018
AOR Received.
17 -08-2018
File Transfer...
04_01_2019
Med's Request
21_10_2018
Med's Done....
10_11_2018
Interview........
06_06_2019
Hello Everyone..

I know everyone's waiting to reunite with their spouses. My situation is no different.

They received my file on July,13,2018. Yes 2018. Still I am waiting for a decision (almost 27 months). My wife is alone in Montreal, in between she made 2 short trips to visit me.

I ordered GCMS notes recently, everything was passed from Sydney,VO in 5 months. Security, Eligibility everything was passed. But these lazy holes at NDVO are extremely slow. The latest notes were updated on 3rd June 2020, and it shows Security : Passed, Eligibility : Recommended Passed. My file is with NDVO since 19-20 months now.

I know the processing of Quebec applicants is way slower than the rest of the applicants but this is snails pace. I wish everyone gets united with their respective spouses at the earliest and I also wish these slow visa officers someday go through the same pain like we are going through at the moment.

god bless us all
Almost same timeliness
File received 17 aug 2018
AOR2 4 JAN 2019
WAITING FOR UPDATE

Paul09

Dec 3, 2014
Hello Everyone..

god bless us all
This is brutal, I would have lost my patience and took a wrong step if I had to face this much time (Punjabi attitude LOL). My best wishes are with you, hopefully, when they start working in full swing you will get positive results asap.

Reactions: singleman

Sam.nanreh

Nov 17, 2019
Hello Everyone..

god bless us all
Have you got csq ??