+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

Glacier

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
I am also in the same situation, file moved to NDVO in Jan'20. GCMS notes, which I recvd in July'20, says Eligibility and Security not started. They haven't touched the file. ECAS says Application received.
Same here, Sept 2019 applicants, File moved to NDVO in Jan and GCMS received in July says Eligibility and security not started, Current Status - Application Received and no update after January. We are planning to order GCMS notes once we complete one year of our file submission, Are you guys doing the same or just be patient and wait. Please share your thoughts.

Malka

Star Member
Oct 6, 2019
Same here, Sept 2019 applicants, File moved to NDVO in Jan and GCMS received in July says Eligibility and security not started, Current Status - Application Received and no update after January. We are planning to order GCMS notes once we complete one year of our file submission, Are you guys doing the same or just be patient and wait. Please share your thoughts.
In your notes is their line that your application is in queue for processing

Reactions: cec87

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Nearly same timeline. Got my gcms few days back. Security and eligibility not started. Medical in progress. What does ur medical say??

cec87

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
what does it mean? my GCMS shows the application is in the queue for processing
It's a bulk message to many applications because those applications somewhere near 1 year or already passed 1 year time line. No need to worry. I am in a ⛵