VISA ISSUED...
29-04-2022
LANDED..........
09-06-2022

ushma rao

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020
I am as well August applicant
I ordered gcms note last month but waiting for reply and my wife called to IRCC, they said no need interviews and no need additional documents
Eligibility and background in process
Hey
Did your wife call NDVO ? Because I try calling them on the number which is there on their website, it says that they are shut. It would be grateful of you if you could share the number. Thanks

PinkaSnow

Star Member
Jul 23, 2020
Hey
Did your wife call NDVO ? Because I try calling them on the number which is there on their website, it says that they are shut. It would be grateful of you if you could share the number. Thanks
NDVO doesn't answer calls. They play a pre-recorded message. It claims they are shut and will be answered by their emergency centre. But no one answers.

IRCC has a long waiting time, it takes about 30 minutes before they call ends. The number is 18882422100. But you can only call it from within Canada.
You can try sending them an email or fax.
Emails generally are replied with the same generic answers.
I've not heard of anyone who have sent a fax.

Sammann

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
NDVO doesn't answer calls. They play a pre-recorded message. It claims they are shut and will be answered by their emergency centre. But no one answers.

IRCC has a long waiting time, it takes about 30 minutes before they call ends. The number is 18882422100. But you can only call it
yes this is right
This is the same number and my wife called from Canada

ushma rao

Star Member
Jan 13, 2020

IRCC has a long waiting time, it takes about 30 minutes before they call ends. The number is 18882422100. But you can only call it from within Canada.
Great. Thanks :)

august 2019

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Visa Office......
ndvo
App. Filed.......
august 12 2019
AOR Received.
oct 17 2019
File Transfer...
jan12 2020
Med's Request
oct 22 2019
Med's Done....
oct 25 2019
I am as well August applicant
I ordered gcms note last month but waiting for reply and my wife called to IRCC, they said no need interviews and no need additional documents
Eligibility and background in process
Where can I go to order gcms note? Can my wife order it for me ? She lives in Canada so I think it will be faster and I live in India so I don't know how long will it take to get to me. how much does it cost to order gcms not? thank you

august 2019

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Visa Office......
ndvo
App. Filed.......
august 12 2019
AOR Received.
oct 17 2019
File Transfer...
jan12 2020
Med's Request
oct 22 2019
Med's Done....
oct 25 2019
Order GCMS Notes, to get insight.
Hi, can please tell me where can I order it from and how much it will cost. Is it faster to let my wife (who lives in canada) to order that note then me( in India)? thank you

august 2019

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Visa Office......
ndvo
App. Filed.......
august 12 2019
AOR Received.
oct 17 2019
File Transfer...
jan12 2020
Med's Request
oct 22 2019
Med's Done....
oct 25 2019
Gckey status is based on time lapsed. Does not really show how much file has been processed. Nobody got ppr recently due to covid. If u want u may contact them.
thank you

august 2019

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Visa Office......
ndvo
App. Filed.......
august 12 2019
AOR Received.
oct 17 2019
File Transfer...
jan12 2020
Med's Request
oct 22 2019
Med's Done....
oct 25 2019
Many are in same status as yours. Including mine. 100% completed. We get the standard reply when contacted CIC. Got to wait.
thank you

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
Where can I go to order gcms note? Can my wife order it for me ? She lives in Canada so I think it will be faster and I live in India so I don't know how long will it take to get to me. how much does it cost to order gcms not? thank you
Have your wife request it for you, it will cost $5 and the official web site is https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/privacyTerms.do
The process is similar to as described here https://help.gcmsnotes.com/how-to-order/for-free just select Access to Information Act when your wife makes the request. Based on current trend you will receive it in 2-3 weeks.

august 2019

Star Member
Feb 18, 2020
Visa Office......
ndvo
App. Filed.......
august 12 2019
AOR Received.
oct 17 2019
File Transfer...
jan12 2020
Med's Request
oct 22 2019
Med's Done....
oct 25 2019
hi can anyone please help me undertand this note from my Gckey account. I just checked my Gckey account and saw this.
Application status
We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - November 6, 2019:You passed the medical exam.
Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

what does that mean? I mean there is no complication in marrige part since
its our first marriage both mine and my husband's
. we have sent every document, picture, receipt and everything that normally goes with the application. we were never asked for any additional document. All the medical and biometric were done before nov6 2019. So what does "
About 20% of our applications are more complex to process" means? where is the complex part? or is it just a audio generated message/note that shows up after your Gckey reached 100%?

caipsnotes

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2020
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Buffalo, NY
hi can anyone please help me undertand this note from my Gckey account. I just checked my Gckey account and saw this.
Application status

We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.

Latest update:
Review of medical results - November 6, 2019:You passed the medical exam.
Your application is taking us longer than usual to process.

About 20% of our applications are more complex to process. They take us longer due to things like how easily we can verify information, how well and how quickly you answer our requests and whether the application is complete.

If you aren't seeing updates, contact us using this Web form. Make sure you read your messages and take action when we ask you to.

what does that mean? I mean there is no complication in marrige part since
its our first marriage both mine and my husband's
. we have sent every document, picture, receipt and everything that normally goes with the application. we were never asked for any additional document. All the medical and biometric were done before nov6 2019. So what does "
About 20% of our applications are more complex to process" means? where is the complex part? or is it just a audio generated message/note that shows up after your Gckey reached 100%?
The 20% message is a generic message when IRCC can't maintain its service commitment. Lot of people see this message.