Jun 10, 2020
I have also same timeline
Application received - May 2019
Biometric-July 2019
Medical pass-July 2019
File transfer NDVO- October 2019
Document request - November 2019
Than nothing....
I send email, web form and phone calls no one can answer....
Waiting is all we can do .

Reactions: pam21
Jul 5, 2020
I applied my Spouse visa .and the files were sent to ndvo on February 6th of 2020and my medicals passed on February 21st of 2020.and biometrics got passed on February 27th of 2020 .Actually my visitor visa got rejected once will it get rejected again if I apply for it.And when can I expect my PR

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
“This online service will be unavailable from 1:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday August 11, 2020, in order to perform system maintenance.”

Never noticed the downtime window before, but do they usually take 6 hours of downtime? If not, then expect a major change in the system this time. We may or may not see that but internally this long window can migrate a whole infrastructure. Hope for the best. Best of luck everyone.

Reactions: singleman

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
“This online service will be unavailable from 1:00 a.m. to 7:00 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday August 11, 2020, in order to perform system maintenance.”

Never noticed the downtime window before, but do they usually take 6 hours of downtime? If not, then expect a major change in the system this time. We may or may not see that but internally this long window can migrate a whole infrastructure. Hope for the best. Best of luck everyone.
YES it is always the same 6 hrs intermittent weeks. I was expecting AORs last or 1 but last week when such downtime shown, nothing happened,. It happened in the 2018 most updates after this Tuesday mtc

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
Hi Guys
My application process was completed in March ... as I see panic and anxiety in current applicants, I wish to share my experience. I have gone through same levels of stress throughout the application which is why I stalked this forum for a long time to gain some insights from the experiences of others.
From what my file went through and from what others have shared, I figured out that the entire procedure is consistent for majority of applications at NDVO. My file was first moved to Mississauga and then to NDVO after 2 months. That move made me really sad because the time frame at which files are processed at Mississauga is way off from NDVO. Files processed at CPCM can expect PPR in 2-3 months while the ones at NDVO took much longer. They say less complicated files are dealt as CPCM just to share the file load at NDVO (I thought my file was pretty straightforward and it still it ended up at NDVO via CPCM)

So here is the basic scenario --- majority of files at NDVO are handled according to APP REC date Sydney ( some complicated pnes that need further evaluation, interiew, etc can be left behind).... so it doesnt matter whether your file went directly to NDVO or via CPCM it will be attended according to APP REC Sydney. Mine was much late transfer than the rest of my group and was still processed quickly, thus I received PPR with others who all belonged to same timeline. The date of file transfer does not make a big difference, may be someone can just receive a pre-arrival little early, but the final decision will be made according to APP REC. My pre arrival was latest one in my group .. and DM/PPR with all others. PPR is sent in batches. NDVO is quite popular for batch processing.
Things are delayed due to COVID 19, but I assume that the general procedure will stay the same. So pay attention to which month of APP REC your file belong to and expect some update in that group.
P.S. this is what I figured out for how majority of files were processed at NDVO.
GOOD LUCK ALL!!!

Last edited:

muscletech

May 26, 2020
App. Filed.......
24-02-2020
AOR Received.
10-03-2020
Air Canada will operate three flights a week from #Delhi to #Toronto from August 18 to 31. Tickets are on sale now and can be booked directly with the travel agent of your choice.

These flights are open to anybody who meets the eligibility requirements to enter Canada. Details on eligibility to enter #Canada at this time can be found at: https://bit.ly/3cp36HT

Final determination of eligibility to enter Canada is made by the Canada Border Services Agency at the port of entry to Canada, and CANNOT be determined in advance by the High Commission.

These flights are NOT organized by the Government of Canada, and the High Commission will not be in a position to answer travel-related inquiries. Any queries regarding these flights should be made directly to #AirCanada or your travel agent.

Travel.gc.ca - Travel advice from the Government of Canada

Preet_88

Aug 9, 2018
Application received May 2019
Biometrics given - July 2019
Medicals given -July 2019
Csq requested and file moved to Ndvo -August 2019
Pre arrivals -November 2019
Csq approved -February 2020
Re medicals requested-August 5th 2020
Application received May 2019
Biometrics given - July 2019