+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
Pre arrival letter doesn't guarantee anything though
I think it does. 'Cause applicants who got pre arrival letter got their ppr within 2wks. But later in Jan/Feb this changed/delayed with the max of 1 month. And it was also seen that many applicants directly got their dm without pa. Please correct me if I'm wrong. But this is what I've gathered over months of stalking this forum

neet7272

Mar 4, 2020
How long NDVO take to check eligibility??
As I got update the BG and medical clear . They assigned the officer to check the eligibility last week

Jeevan m

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Canada
I think it does. 'Cause applicants who got pre arrival letter got their ppr within 2wks. But later in Jan/Feb this changed/delayed with the max of 1 month. And it was also seen that many applicants directly got their dm without pa. Please correct me if I'm wrong. But this is what I've gathered over months of stalking this forum
I hope you are right and i am wrong. So many ppl recieved pre arrival letter in last 2 months but no one recieved passport request.

felicialiu

Oct 20, 2019
I hope you are right and i am wrong. So many ppl recieved pre arrival letter in last 2 months but no one recieved passport request.
I haven't heard many ppl getting pa but if that's the case it's truly brilliant. Passport request might take some time b/c of reduced staff and also due to travel restrictions. I don't think vfs is even open yet. However, we are under family sponsorship program so hopefully they'll take up our case before. Some say they will start sending ppr/copr after 2-3 months or they'll start e-visa but these are just assumptions.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jeevan m

patnikrishna

Feb 17, 2015
NOC Code......
my friend's wife had submitted her passport ( Aug 2019 app received date ) in March and it was stuck till now. they got the stamped passport last week. Not sure if that counts as an update.

Jeevan m

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Canada
I haven't heard many ppl getting pa but if that's the case it's truly brilliant. Passport request might take some time b/c of reduced staff and also due to travel restrictions. I don't think vfs is even open yet. However, we are under family sponsorship program so hopefully they'll take up our case before. Some say they will start sending ppr/copr after 2-3 months or they'll start e-visa but these are just assumptions.
These are merely speculations at this point. Vfs centres are going to stay closed till mentioned date as per their website. E-visa sounds comforting since it eliminates the need of vfs centres for now. With rising covid cases each day it does sounds like a possible solution.