+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

neha25

Jul 10, 2016
Neha do you have any idea how will NDVO process .? Based on Application received date at Sydney or at NDVO ..??
If it is through Sydney you should hear something soon....!!!
Agent said cic processes acc to initial app recieved date bit i think when did ndvo recieve the file is also a factor
Regardless they need to stick to1year timeline on most cases exception being complicated cases etc

Reactions: ACRNC

Zubair20

Jul 5, 2013
Agent said coc processes acc to initial app recieved date bit i think when did ndvo recieve the file is also a factor
Regardless they need to stick to1year timeline on most cases exception being complicated cases etc
They are very unpredictable, lets just hope we get PPR soon..!!!

Reactions: neha25

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
i think it was moved to ND in Aug. My consultant told me files submitted after me were processed in Canada. Gladly they dont need any addt doc. In notes say they are processing background check. Its like this since September. I dont even know how to react anymore. I mean I was happy first that it was moving fast then eager then angry then sad and now I'm just focusing on other things than this. Past beyond frustrated. I'm happy at least my husband is patience and very cooperative but people around us every other day they will come to poke him about application. They dont care about ndvo, all they see is oh wow they married more than year but he is still here. I bet they must have some major problems in their file. I wish there was an easy way to process files. But on the positive side this is the only onetime pain in our lives.
Agree with your later feelings. Now if your rep thinks all files were processed in Canada ? partially TRUE if that was the case all JUNE JULY AUG and so on whose files were moved after AUG would have atleast 1 or more updates on ECAS by NDVO, but sadly that is not the case !
NDVO takes its time and I am sure they are fully loaded with all kind of Categories of applicant's files, even they look after few small neighborhood countries. So once we are at the NDVO pray to GOD our turn comes up.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Yeah in my wife's GC key it says - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
For Back ground Check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
This status is never changed from Jan 9th. So hoping it will change sometime soon.
No no Zubair I was talking about ECAS not GCkeys. If U see similar things in ECAS that was V Good. Realtime Eligibility+ back ground+ CRIM++DM etc [if file moved] will be done by NDVO but ONLY when our turn comes up from an extremely BIG lineup :(

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Neha do you have any idea how will NDVO process .? Based on Application received date at Sydney or at NDVO ..??
If it is through Sydney you should hear something soon....!!!
May I interrupt here! All VOffices are told to keep an eye on the total time. That means a full sized paper I saw in front of package which was a photocopy of the RECEIVED stamp. On top of that same date is entered in to the GCMS system. Thus it would stick there always for them to watch.
However NDVO may also not give the FAST TRACK treatment to the package which is sent too late ; say after 9-10 months of being kept in Canada. they then can may be try bit faster but they don't ignore the BIG lineups.

Safa Basheer

Jan 2, 2019
Hello,
We applied on 29 October, our time line is
Received 1 Nov
AOR Feb 16
Sponsor approval Feb 22
Transferred to New Delhi Feb 22.
Haven't received medical request .
I'm not able to link my application using GC key.
Can anyone give me insight as to what I can expect? Will I be scheduled for an interview?
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
Hello,
We applied on 29 October, our time line is
Received 1 Nov
AOR Feb 16
Sponsor approval Feb 22
Transferred to New Delhi Feb 22.
Haven't received medical request .
I'm not able to link my application using GC key.
Can anyone give me insight as to what I can expect? Will I be scheduled for an interview?
Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.
:) Welcome in this room, why worry 4 an interview?
Here is how I did GCkeys:-
I tried many ways = no help, then I tried payment receipt no. Rxxxxxxxxxxx + all my data it worked! EVEN be4 AOR1 letter was arrived in email!
SO try it if not phone them early or too late :-
IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100), from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm local time, except for statutory holidays). To speak to an agent, navigate through the automated messages by pressing 3-4-1-0 or 2,,,1,,,1,,,0 wait for few mins let the auto announcements go away
Let me know what happened please so we find more ways

Last edited:

Safa Basheer

Jan 2, 2019
AHA = you know its religious :) Welcome in this room, why worry 4 an interview?
Here is how I did GCkeys:-
I tried many ways = no help, then I tried payment receipt no. Rxxxxxxxxxxx + all my data it worked! EVEN be4 AOR1 letter was arrived in email!
SO try it if not phone them early or too late :-
IRCC Call Centre (1-888-242-2100), from within Canada only, Monday to Friday, 8am to 4pm local time, except for statutory holidays). To speak to an agent, navigate through the automated messages by pressing 3-4-1-0 or 2,,,1,,,1,,,0 wait for few mins let the auto announcements go away
Let me know what happened please so we find more ways
What option do I choose to add receipt number ? I've tried everything else. Is background check same as sponsor approval? I'm already listed as a non accompanying dependent, but the UCI number I received is different from what was issued last time .

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
What option do I choose to add receipt number ? I've tried everything else. Is background check same as sponsor approval? I'm already listed as a non accompanying dependent, but the UCI number I received is different from what was issued last time .
OK forget GCKEY and Try ECAS click on this link ;-
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/introduction.do?app=null
Identification Type:= IMM 5401
Identification Number= fill here the no. under the receipt like Rxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Further you lnow your last name >>DOB>>country of birth
Now it should take you to your page of the sponsor, same applies to applicant if all data but same recpt no. was filled for applicant
Let us know what happened
Also any 1 can create GSkey account but I tried that be4 did not work without a UCI no.

Last edited:

singleman

VIP Member
Jul 28, 2018
App. Filed.......
00-05-2020
File Transfer...
00-00-2021
GCKEYS service will be unavailable from 3:00 a.m. to 5:30 a.m. Eastern time, on Tuesday February 26, 2019
Some members whose files are in Canada (not sure overseas) may see updates few hrs after above time.

Gaurav26

Feb 9, 2019
Category........
FSW
Aor Dec 8
Med jan 11
Rprf request 28 jan paid on 29.
Submit few papers for office address change. Got mail from IRCC
We update ur profile but we invite you to inform NDVO also because your file is moved to delhi.
Don’t know what will they do no up date after that. Got mail on Feb 15. After that nothing.

amitgoyal_ec

Jun 12, 2014
Canada
Doc's Request.
Birth Certificate (Never received any communication)
IELTS Request
Not Applicable
Yeah in my wife's GC key it says - We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
For Back ground Check - Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
This status is never changed from Jan 9th. So hoping it will change sometime soon
Mine Status in GCkey is same. Don't know when it will be processed.