+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Hey, my friends, I am in the same boat and totally understand and feel the same who's waiting forever to get spouse application processes to finish at NEW DELHI VISA OFFICE after it's moved from IRCC CANADA. I am dying here without my hubby as you all are. If you all can send me the letter to bring it to the Immigration Minister of Canada. I am a Canadian citizen and respect our Immigration system and I am sure, our voice will reach the Immigration Minister Mr.Marco. He is a great person, we all respect his work and his close involvement to do better in the Immigration of Canada.

Reactions: mhplraj

jasperJ

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
Heard NDVO takes forever … I submitted at Melbourne vfs , it was sent to Sydney consulate for stamping .. they said I should get it back in 7 days … no clue why NDVO makes people wait for 20-25 days
simple. its the busiest High Commission of Canada compared to all other countries.

And because of that reason their framework of handling applications is different from many other HC’s or Inland offices.

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
simple. its the busiest High Commission of Canada compared to all other countries.

And because of that reason their framework of handling applications is different from many other HC’s or Inland offices.
Agree they are busiest of all other visa offices, which means they need more staff to handle excess amount of files.... since a processing fees is charged for every application, lack of funds can't be an issue for them to add more resources … every candidate is paying for their work and thus they can hire more staff or whatever is needed to make the process more productive... making everyone wait due to excess workload is not the solution.

Anyways … nobody's frustration is reaching them … its just our personal opinion and I think it makes complete sense to add employees according to the amount of workload at not just embassy but anywhere else for a productive outcome.

aababuji

Nov 8, 2019
Agree they are busiest of all other visa offices, which means they need more staff to handle excess amount of files.... since a processing fees is charged for every application, lack of funds can't be an issue for them to add more resources … every candidate is paying for their work and thus they can hire more staff or whatever is needed to make the process more productive... making everyone wait due to excess workload is not the solution.

Anyways … nobody's frustration is reaching them … its just our personal opinion and I think it makes complete sense to add employees according to the amount of workload at not just embassy but anywhere else for a productive outcome.
I totally agreed what you said!

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019

They can definitely hire the local people for handling the file processing but we all know the decisions and hard stuff is done the govt officials of canada. And it’s not a easy thing like hire more people if work load is more. They have to follow the proper protocols and procedures to appoint the officer in the embassy. Plus hire a govt employees is hard everywhere. Govt can’t hire a person for 2 weeks when the workload is more and then fire them again. So our frustration is genuine but it’s not that easy for the govt also.

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
They can definitely hire the local people for handling the file processing but we all know the decisions and hard stuff is done the govt officials of canada. And it’s not a easy thing like hire more people if work load is more. They have to follow the proper protocols and procedures to appoint the officer in the embassy. Plus hire a govt employees is hard everywhere. Govt can’t hire a person for 2 weeks when the workload is more and then fire them again. So our frustration is genuine but it’s not that easy for the govt also.
No it's not all Canadian officials … they have Indian staff handling majority of files....ofcourse they are competitive for their jobs .. I am not saying they can just hire anybody for such a responsible task .... I have been in the embassy couple of times, so I have a clear picture of it … It's your misunderstanding that visa officers are only Canadians … its true even for Chandigarh consulate ..all the Indian staff is issuing visitor or student visas at Chandigarh consulate. They don't hire everyone from Canada … They have to qualify for certain things and are well trained according to the protocols … Even local Indian officials are highly qualified and competitive for the job they are doing in the embassy.. so they do not send every employee from Canada.

jasperJ

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019

Agreed. Immigration is a profitable business for govt of Canada, adding resources on foreign soil can be expensive and can affect the profits

jasperJ

Star Member
Mar 20, 2019
No it's not all Canadian officials … they have Indian staff handling majority of files....ofcourse they are competitive for their jobs .. I am not saying they can just hire anybody for such a responsible task .... I have been in the embassy couple of times, so I have a clear picture of it … It's your misunderstanding that visa officers are only Canadians … its true even for Chandigarh consulate ..all the Indian staff is issuing visitor or student visas at Chandigarh consulate. They don't hire everyone from Canada … They have to qualify for certain things and are well trained according to the protocols … Even local Indian officials are highly qualified and competitive for the job they are doing in the embassy.. so they do not send every employee from Canada.
I do not agree with that. Indian staff can be working as a support staff but I don’t believe they have level of privileges to make decisions on Visa Applications otherwise the process would have been corrupted by now already by our talented desi agents.

Reactions: bassi4

bassi4

Nov 3, 2019
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
13-06-2019
AOR Received.
31-07-2019
File Transfer...
22-10-2019
Med's Request
12-08-2019
Med's Done....
19-08-2019
I do not agree with that. Indian staff can be working as a support staff but I don’t believe they have level of privileges to make decisions on Visa Applications otherwise the process would have been corrupted by now already by our talented desi agents.
Exactly.

sonee23

Star Member
Feb 12, 2020
Agreed. Immigration is a profitable business for govt of Canada, adding resources on foreign soil can be expensive and can affect the profits
Such a massive organization like IMMIGRATION CANADA is finding it difficult to hire capable employees???
I don't know about other provinces but Toronto Police and Peel police are constantly recruiting officers to combat the increasing crime in the city. I don't think hiring a visa officer is harder than hiring a Police officer … So the only answer to why they don't do it could be --- they don't think its necessary to increase resources, they think longer processing times are okay and if people are waiting desperately that's their problem to deal with... and after all that terrible wait doesn't harm anybody else other than the victim so why bother about it.

In the end, its their choice ... I will always be thankful to them for giving me a chance to unite with my spouse. Their immigration programs are like a blessing for many of us. But what pinches me the most is Mississauga vs. NDVO. If I have submitted everything as per application instructions, then why am I treated differently from others whose files were processed at Mississauga. I know someone who got PR in last year soon before getting married (international student) and her spouse received PPR in less than 3 months time from Mississauga. It's not fair to others who have spend entire life in this country and had to suffer due to longer wait times at NDVO... they may be doing their best, but this seriously effects relationships in a big way and they should seriously look into it. Spousal sponsorship should be given priority over all other categories like many other countries do.

Last edited: