+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who got FILE MOVED/transferred to NDVO 2019 please join

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
I read earlier in this forum that unless it the status changes to we started your background check the chances of to hear update anytime soon is less. Do you think so,
Line 2 indicates when your file reached NDVO
Chances are that you will receive update with batch from JULY applications ,,, that's how NDVO work on majority of files

Plus background check is only show on GCkey … ECAS doesn't show any update about BGC

akashskaria

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
GC KEY shows that the background check is on process.. I see that people from may batch have started receiving their pr. So you think I have to wait for to more months ? :(:(:(

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
GC KEY shows that the background check is on process.. I see that people from may batch have started receiving their pr. So you think I have to wait for to more months ? :(:(:(
Sadly, that's how they have been processing most files until now … in batches according to APP REC date.
Yes MAY files just started today … possibly they will continue for next 10 days or so

SaskTo10

Oct 5, 2017
Don't worry .. you won't receive email same day as DM … PPR email will be sent directly
and all MAY 6, 9 applicants received DM in a batch … its supposed to be positive. You are good to go .. everyone will receive PPR same day …. most likely Monday coz NDVO has issued majority of PPRs on Mondays as compared to rest of days

Thank you so much for this. He had 3 rejections in Canada. Pfl nd our relationship was long distance so it was very complicated. But here we are awaiting fr ppr .i hope God to be kind on everyone and reunite them with their loved ones soon

SaskTo10

Oct 5, 2017
I read earlier in this forum that unless it the status changes to we started your background check the chances of to hear update anytime soon is less. Do you think so,
Most of may applicant has started receiving dm in January end. Your would be around March

akashskaria

Star Member
Jun 15, 2018
No one can understand like me. 7 years of long distance. Nd with marriage another 1 year and 2 months of distance.
If IRCc opens up an ndvo office in canada I would go and volunteer for free.. I know how hard the waiting is and I dont want anyone to suffer.. @SaskTo10 even I know people who has been married for less than a year or faked their marriage but got approved. I have been married for 4 years and here I am still waiting to start my married life

mm032019

Nov 13, 2019
If IRCc opens up an ndvo office in canada I would go and volunteer for free.. I know how hard the waiting is and I dont want anyone to suffer.. @SaskTo10 even I know people who has been married for less than a year or faked their marriage but got approved. I have been married for 4 years and here I am still waiting to start my married life
Same here.. I am living in Canada for 20yrs now … first marriage for both with big fat celebrations.... I know someone who was international student, she received PR just last year … her spouse got PPR in 2.5 months from Mississauga. And here I am checking tracker and timelines everyday like idiots

gimo98

Oct 7, 2018
Same here.. I am living in Canada for 20yrs now … first marriage for both with big fat celebrations.... I know someone who was international student, she received PR just last year … her spouse got PPR in 2.5 months from Mississauga. And here I am checking tracker and timelines everyday like idiots
you are not alone , likewise me , my application is now over 18 month going to 19 month .. checking the tracker like a an idiot is just nothing we can’t talk about , the process is too bias and unprofessional.. But God is more powerful than them .

Ismail111

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
29 April 2019
File Transfer...
23 oct 2019
Med's Request
29 June 2019
Med's Done....
09 Aug 2019
Interview........
28 Jan 2020
i had an interview on 28 jan after interview the officer took my pics and call logs said will inform about the result soon Now today morning i got a msg in my gckey account about per arrival letter is it goo

Ismail111

Star Member
May 6, 2019
Visa Office......
NDVO
App. Filed.......
29 April 2019
File Transfer...
23 oct 2019
Med's Request
29 June 2019
Med's Done....
09 Aug 2019
Interview........
28 Jan 2020
Per arrival means i passed interview right ? or they can still refuse my application ?