+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All who applied Student permit from LA center for JAN 2015..Please join here

luckyBoy

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Hi Friends,

All who applied for study permit in Los Angeles visa center either thru online or paper based. Please join here..so we can all share the timelines..Thanks all in advance..

luckyBoy

Star Member
May 3, 2014
wish you good luck buddy..btw any specific reason to applied paper based..I heard online if much faster..please clarify thanks in advance..

Rocker117

Aug 28, 2014
My lawyer suggested so I hv total faith in him sent my passpot as well...r u on visit visa in canada ?

Mfrithy

Oct 7, 2014
I sent my application online on August 5,2014. On August 15,2014 I got a request to send in my passport. Sent my passport the same day and received my stamped passport on August 25, 2014.

I however did my medical before I applied so I did not have to wait for documents to do my medical.

luckyBoy

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Mfrithy said:
I sent my application online on August 5,2014. On August 15,2014 I got a request to send in my passport. Sent my passport the same day and received my stamped passport on August 25, 2014.

I however did my medical before I applied so I did not have to wait for documents to do my medical.
That was really quick my friend..however I am from India and I dont need Medicals..should I still be ready with Medicals??

if you dont mind, may I know is your country requires Medicals or you voluntarily took medicals jst for safe side ?

luckyBoy

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Mfrithy said:

Pleas help me with below 2 questions :

1: from where did you get the Passport request letter ? I mean the address, my concern here to know who actualy process online applciaiton from USA

2: Few people in forum mentioned that, we have to include a study permit questionaire form along with online applcaiton. When I applied online, nowhere I was asked for this, or mentioned anywhere, So Did you include this in your application, if yes how and where ?

con2015jan

Oct 14, 2014
Hello ,
My timelines

Study permit- LA consulate via online
September-28-2014

Waiting for reply as of 10/14

luckyBoy

Star Member
May 3, 2014
con2015jan said:
Hello ,
My timelines

Study permit- LA consulate via online
September-28-2014

Waiting for reply as of 10/14

Finallly I got to see someone in same boat..Please update us when u receive any update on ur applicaiton..wish u good luck..

Also can you please help me with few questions

1: from where did you get the Passport request letter ? I mean the address, my concern here to know who actualy process online applciaiton from USA

2: Few people in forum mentioned that, we have to include a study permit questionaire form along with online applcaiton. When I applied online, nowhere I was asked for this, or mentioned anywhere, So Did you include this in your application, if yes how and where ?

con2015jan

Oct 14, 2014
Finallly I got to see someone in same boat..Please update us when u receive any update on ur applicaiton..wish u good luck..

-------------------------------------

1. I didnt get the passport request letter yet. Even so far no response from CIC
2. When I spoke to CSC NY - they told that LA consulate will process the request and they will ask for passport and/or if any additional docs needed

con2015jan

Oct 14, 2014
con2015jan said:

-------------------------------------

1. I didnt get the passport request letter yet. Even so far no response from CIC
2. When I spoke to CSC NY - they told that LA consulate will process the request and they will ask for passport and/or if any additional docs needed
====

I just got a note from CIC that requests for my passport.

luckyBoy

Star Member
May 3, 2014
Awesome u r lucky man!!! party time..njoy congrats and wish u gud luck ahead..

Also one last question, you still didnt answer my question. did u include any study permit questionaire ( which we answeted before statting applcation ) along with online application ? if yes then how ?

con2015jan

Oct 14, 2014
luckyBoy said:
Awesome u r lucky man!!! party time..njoy congrats and wish u gud luck ahead..

Also one last question, you still didnt answer my question. did u include any study permit questionaire ( which we answeted before statting applcation ) along with online application ? if yes then how ?
--
Thanks . Processing is fast now iguess. u will also hear back from CIC soon.
Answer to ur qn - No . I didnt submit any questionnaire .I only submitted the documents mentioned in the checklist. BTW - which university ur heading to ? if I can ask .