+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All Visa Rejection - Join Here

navneet10sep

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello guy's

Don't break down, if your visa is rejected. Many of applicants got their visa in second or third attempt. Let join here together and make a list of Refusals.We can help each other to deal with the reason of rejections.Add yourself to the List and write down your rejection reason and profile in the reply.

1: navneet
Refusal Reason: Your proposed Program is not relevant in the light of past studies as well as Academic and Language abilities
Profile: BCA: 62% ( 8 Backlogs )
M.Sc. IT : 78% ( No backlog )
IELTS : 6.5 bands
Program: Software Eng. ( Fast Track ) ( Advance Level Diploma )
College: Centennial
Catagory: SPP

2: hardeep Bal
Refusal Reason: Course Mismatch

3: Arathi
Refusal Reason: Document lack unauthencity.

4: Udaisyy,
Refusal Reason: Purpose of visit,Doubt that I have answered truthfully all questions put to me

5: pnitish
Refusal Reason: Your proposed study is not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities or your future prospects and plans

6: Devenn007
Refusal Reason: documents lacks authenticity

7: Ranvir Saini
Refusal Reason: Course Mismatch

hardeep bal

May 5, 2014
punjab india
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
File Transfer...
27-10-2016
Med's Request
UpFront
Med's Done....
Yes
Passport Req..
UpFront
VISA ISSUED...
8-11-2016
LANDED..........
soon
Refusal
Name-Hardeep Singh
Refusal Reason: Your proposed study is not reasonable in light of one or more of: your qualifications, previous studies, employment, level of establishment, language abilities or your future prospects and plans
10TH 63%
12TH 72% (MEDICAL)
IELTS-6.0 BANDS
PROGRAM-EARLY CHILDHOOD EDUCATION PROGRAM
UNIVERSITY OF FRASER VALLEY

NOTE - MY MANY FRIENDS APPLIED WITH ME,,WITH SIMILAR PROFILE(such as-same ielts score,same university,same program)THEY GOT THEIR VISAS STAMPED ON THEIR PP.(So please do not comments on my low ielts scores)

prashy111

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/7/1014
Med's Done....
15/7/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
has anyone ever been rejected cuz of backlogs ?? so backlogs really matter even after they all are cleared>?? i have seen people with 14 ,15 backlogs still get visa anyone please enlighten me about this

donzgl4

Star Member
Jul 6, 2014
Punjab
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-07-2014
IELTS Request
L-9 R-7.5 S-6.5 W-6 Overall-7.5
File Transfer...
09-07-2014
Med's Done....
29-06-2014
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
prashy111 said:
has anyone ever been rejected cuz of backlogs ?? so backlogs really matter even after they all are cleared>?? i have seen people with 14 ,15 backlogs still get visa anyone please enlighten me about this
Backlogs can affect under SPP..

navneet10sep

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prashy111 said:
There are some priorities applied over the Backlogs. If you have good Ielts score ( Above or Equal to 7.5 ) then backlogs are ignored by visa officers.
And Most important thing, Backlogs should be completed in the successive semester. According to me, same as universities, Visa Officers only consider the last 2 years ( 4 semester ) academic performance to make decision. If you have good travel history then it is a plus point.

prashy111

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/7/1014
Med's Done....
15/7/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
But i have never seen any rejection based on backlogs as long as your applied course is relevant to previous studies and cleared all blacklogs within the span of course without taking extra years and have an acceptance letter from college along with sufficient funds. have you guys ever seen any rejection completely based on backlogs. ??

inder009

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
Canada
Nice point prashy .. Even i am seeking help on dis topic. I had 16 backlogs in btech . dont want to waste money and time so need suggestion whether apply for canada or australia

prashy111

Star Member
Jul 12, 2014
Bangalore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22/7/1014
Med's Done....
15/7/2014
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
you can apply for canada bro. Btech a guy with 20 backlog got his visa approved, i have seen that post on this forum itself

navneet10sep

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
prashy111 said:
But i have never seen any rejection based on backlogs as long as your applied course is relevant to previous studies and cleared all blacklogs within the span of course without taking extra years and have an acceptance letter from college along with sufficient funds. have you guys ever seen any rejection completely based on backlogs. ??
No, May be you are right, But i found one thing common in many cases is Backlogs. To some extent backlogs affects the decision,but it can not become the main reason behind rejection. Even they never reject case by saying that you have low marks in studies. It is much more complex to understand the process of visa rejection. I found some people on this forum saying that they got visa with even more than 12 backlogs.

navneet10sep

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
inder009 said:
Nice point prashy .. Even i am seeking help on dis topic. I had 16 backlogs in btech . dont want to waste money and time so need suggestion whether apply for canada or australia
You can apply, People says it depend upon luck , Just make sure your program is relevant and good SOP

destroyed92

Nov 24, 2013
Vadodara, Gujarat
Visa Office......
DELHI
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11/08/2014
Med's Request
Done
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
Submitted along with application
VISA ISSUED...
Rejected
LANDED..........
I give up on Canada!!
So i guess my course is relevant. I hav 11 backlogs but cleared them all,i hav done bachelors in pharmacy and goin for pharmacy technician,applied yest under spp

navneet10sep

Star Member
Sep 24, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@destroyed92 @inder009 Best of luck, Do inform us here when your pp arrived. I'm 100% sure that you guy's will the get the visa.