+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All those applicants applied under old system(before Feb,2008)

SKGSSP

Star Member
Jul 1, 2010
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kchakus said:
Keep bombarding them with your queries of when will the passport be dispatched or at least provide a timeline for the visa to be provided. Then it's their turn to get fed up with our mails and start replying to our queries.

The other thing is to inform all your friends and relatives who are residing in Canada to vote for the
LIBERALS, as they have promised to reverse the current processing of immigrant applications.
Frineds, I am out of India now. Hence, those who are at present in India let us join and get to the CIC Delhi together. Everywhere expect in Delhi the process is going well but in Delhi it is getting delayed all the time. Previously it was 72 month, then 74 months then 79 months and instead of getting down it became now 82 months. Hence, let us do something.

N

NIRMAL

SIR,iT IS NOT 82 MONTHS BUT 90 MONTHS,MOST OF THE JAN 2004 APPLICANTS HAVE CROSSED 87 MONTHS WITHOUT MEDICALS.

amina1

Apr 27, 2011
Hello I am new here applied in December 2007 and waiting for updates. Any one has information. Please let me know

SKGSSP

Star Member
Jul 1, 2010
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
NIRMAL said:
SIR,iT IS NOT 82 MONTHS BUT 90 MONTHS,MOST OF THE JAN 2004 APPLICANTS HAVE CROSSED 87 MONTHS WITHOUT MEDICALS.
Friends the situation seems very grim for old applicants like us who applied in 2004/2005. What can we do to put pressure to expedite the process? Further, we have been waiting for so long, however is there any guarantee that it will be positive? I have already sent all the revised document in Jan. 2009 and since then no response.
Friends, any idea, pls. share!

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
All of us are in same boat "waiting"

kchakus

Star Member
May 28, 2010
Bangalore
Category........
Visa Office......
CHC Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
Med's Request
Not Yet
FYI

Dear Mr. Chakravarthy Kannan:

On behalf of the Prime Minister, I would like to thank you for your e-mail, in which you raised an issue which falls within the portfolio of the Honourable Jason Kenney, Minister of Citizenship, Immigration and Multiculturalism.

Please be assured that the statements you made have been carefully reviewed. I have taken the liberty of forwarding your e-mail to Minister Kenney so that he too may be made aware of your comments. I am certain that the Minister will give your views every consideration.

M.F. Bustos
Manager/Gestionnaire
Executive Correspondence Services
for the Prime Minister's Office
Services de la correspondance
de la haute direction
pour le Cabinet du Premier ministre

I request all the backlog applicants affected due to the unfair policy of the immigration minister to write to the Prime Minister of Canada, Mr.Stephen Harper @ pm.gc.ca and also Leader of Opposition, Mr Jack Layton @ www.ndp.ca at the earliest to get a favourable decision

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
good job kchakus!

idriss808

Jan 5, 2010
Hello i am a nov 2007 applicant form chc london.I had mailed chc london asking for the time line for expecting the documents update request as i have not received one yet.i had sent them my IELTS score card in person at the chc london office on august 2010 as i feard that i will expire as i had appeard for the test on dec 2009.they are not acknowledging that they have received it.They replied that they will reply about the reception of IELTS in due time,i fear that will they accept this score or ask me for IELTS again.please give me ur input on this.

Thanks

schwarzeradler

Mar 10, 2010
idriss808 said:
Hello i am a nov 2007 applicant form chc london.I had mailed chc london asking for the time line for expecting the documents update request as i have not received one yet.i had sent them my IELTS score card in person at the chc london office on august 2010 as i feard that i will expire as i had appeard for the test on dec 2009.they are not acknowledging that they have received it.They replied that they will reply about the reception of IELTS in due time,i fear that will they accept this score or ask me for IELTS again.please give me ur input on this.

Thanks
AFAIK, IELTS validity as per the rule in place at that time in (2007) was - Your IELTS results should not have been older than 1-year from the date of the application to have it valid for the entire process. In other words, your IELTS results are valid.
For more info - Search for "BobbyB's post on this forum on IELTS.

N

NIRMAL

Now ,the conservatives in total control, Is thaie any scope that they can take a bold decsion to clear backlog cases which are waiting since 2004 from New Delhi or else? After all there is some limit to any body patience .they have wasted 10% of their life span in waiting in average. How much more they will be forced to wait? is it fair on the part of chc to keep on lingering the longest waiting applicants/

ME4CANADA

Star Member
Mar 10, 2011
Hi All,
Don't expect much from Conservatives.Go in canadian court,where you can place yr views and will get the verdict.
Libra

N

NIRMAL

In my view if new govt takes decsion to go for backlog cases on priority then you may get PR in 2013 last otherwise may take several years. prey for early action.

noman

Jun 13, 2010
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
1111 and 0111
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 2004
Doc's Request.
08/07/2011
AOR Received.
sep 2004
File Transfer...
30-06-2010
ME4CANADA said:
Hi All,
Don't expect much from Conservatives.Go in canadian court,where you can place yr views and will get the verdict.
Libra

Dear,
what else we can expect from . already waiting
from number of years.

Sandeep1708

Mar 28, 2010
India
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
CIO, NS: 09 June, 2015 (Outland)
Doc's Request.
Not yet
Nomination.....
26 May, 2015 (SINP Without J/O; Jan 02,2015 Batch)
AOR Received.
Aug 10, 2015
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
Aug 26, 2015
Med's Request
Sept 23, 2015
Med's Done....
Sept 30, 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
DM & PPR: Jan 11, 2016
LANDED..........
March 2016
Dear all,
Jason Kenney will continue as Immigration Minister as new parliament announced yesterday. Lets wait for any good or bad announcement for us, old applicants, in few coming months.