+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL TEMPORARY RESIDENCE IN CANADA CONNECT HERE WHO WANTS CANADIAN PR/CITIZENSHIP

thadesas

Nov 7, 2016
Dear sir my friend native sri lankan now studying in holand he like to go canada as a tourist or temporary resident visa than plan to get asylum because his sister and family is there so could you please tell me can he ask asylum in canada is it possible

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
thadesas said:
Dear sir my friend native sri lankan now studying in holand he like to go canada as a tourist or temporary resident visa than plan to get asylum because his sister and family is there so could you please tell me can he ask asylum in canada is it possible
Having family in Canada doesn't qualify him for asylum automatically. He needs to prove that his life is in danger if he returns to his home country in order to qualify for refugee status. So he can certainly ask for asylum when he arrives in Canada. Whether it is approved is another matter.

saint.nyathi

Nov 13, 2016
USA
I am a F1 student in the US studying Biomedical Engineering Technology. I am thinking of transferring to Canada college to increase my chance of getting a PR there. The other option I have is to graduate in the US and do my OPT(If Trump doesn't take it out) then try to apply for Canadian PR.

Any advice...? What would be the best way to take.

Nov 17, 2016
Hey, i am an open work permit holder in canada, and i want to bring my wife here, when i applied her visa cic rejected it giving her 4 reasons which were
1. Travelling history
2. Insufficent funds to support relationship and husband's occupation.
3. Current employement situation
4. Personal assests and financial status
As of for the documents i send them my employement letter and paystabs, i work as as a restuarant manager, my bank statements , my cra's notice of assessment for the year 2015, my marriage pictures, my ticket to prove my travelling to india in the month of marriage.
I am not sure what else i should do to get the visa.
Please help me on this
Thank you