+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Just called IRCC and was able to talk to an agent. September 2019 AOR.
Very pleasant and friendly lady, we even exchanged a few jokes while she was trying to pronounce my last name.

The agent confirmed that everything is PASSED (not just "valid"), and medicals extended till October 28th 2021 for adult applicants and till Jan 12th for dependent kids.
The "last time your application has been opened was June 8th, the officer was satisfied with application, awaiting final decision".

I can't really tell if anything here is a good sign or is it just a standard portion of BS from the lazy IRCC folks who deprioritize older applications as well as applicants from certain countries (Russian here!)...
Still, fingers crossed to get approval BEFORE the medicals expiration, because the least I want right now is to waste another $1000 for something which is clearly not my mistake but IRCC's failure to meet their promises.

elenpary

Star Member
Jul 24, 2020
Just called IRCC and was able to talk to an agent. September 2019 AOR.
Very pleasant and friendly lady, we even exchanged a few jokes while she was trying to pronounce my last name.

The agent confirmed that everything is PASSED (not just "valid"), and medicals extended till October 28th 2021 for adult applicants and till Jan 12th for dependent kids.
The "last time your application has been opened was June 8th, the officer was satisfied with application, awaiting final decision".

I can't really tell if anything here is a good sign or is it just a standard portion of BS from the lazy IRCC folks who deprioritize older applications as well as applicants from certain countries (Russian here!)...
Still, fingers crossed to get approval BEFORE the medicals expiration, because the least I want right now is to waste another $1000 for something which is clearly not my mistake but IRCC's failure to meet their promises.
Hi there! I'm very happy to see a fellow Russian applicant. Our APR is November 2019, all stages passed in April 2020, but since then no update. I hope the summer brings good news for all of us. I also hope that the fact that we can only get vaccinated with Sputnik in Russia doesn't affect our immigration.

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi there! I'm very happy to see a fellow Russian applicant. Our APR is November 2019, all stages passed in April 2020, but since then no update. I hope the summer brings good news for all of us. I also hope that the fact that we can only get vaccinated with Sputnik in Russia doesn't affect our immigration.
Very happy to see you too! Not too many of Russian applicants here - or in the Express Entry program in general. I totally understand the Sputnik concern, but I hope once Canada reopens, Sputnik won't be a problem. Worst case scenario you'll have to quarantine, while the quarantine requirements will be lifted to Pfizer/Moderna folks. Anxiously waiting for updates on reopening, travel resumption, and vaccine requirements are coming soon.

Looks like if all stages are passed since April 2020, your approval is a matter of reopening... Good luck!

Last edited:

MZH224

Star Member
Jul 31, 2017
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-10-2020
AOR Received.
14-10-2020
Med's Done....
24-11-2020
All staged passed since May 31st. No update ever since

Silammr

Jun 17, 2021
ALL stages passed since April 10 2021, LVO is IRCC Fredricton no COPR any similiar applicant with file stuck in IRcC Fredricton for longer period ??

JayTheGreat

Star Member
Oct 31, 2020
Very happy to see you too! Not too many of Russian applicants here - or in the Express Entry program in general. I totally understand the Sputnik concern, but I hope once Canada reopens, Sputnik won't be a problem. Worst case scenario you'll have to quarantine, while the quarantine requirements will be lifted to Pfizer/Moderna folks. Anxiously waiting for updates on reopening, travel resumption, and vaccine requirements are coming soon.

Looks like if all stages are passed since April 2020, your approval is a matter of reopening... Good luck!
I got Sinovac. It would be discriminating if they would just stick to those Canada approved vaccines.

Mine was approved since March 23, 2020 based on GCMS notes. Hope there is good news next quarter.

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I got Sinovac. It would be discriminating if they would just stick to those Canada approved vaccines.

Mine was approved since March 23, 2020 based on GCMS notes. Hope there is good news next quarter.
These IRCC guys can do anything they want. Discriminating is a normal thing for them. National origin, vaccine status, country of residency, education, family - anything. Unfortunately...