+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

sweetbaby2014

Jun 1, 2021
I am CEC applicant AOR 25 Sep 2020. Everything passed Since April 25th 2020. Still awaiting for email from IRCC. Called multiple time they are saying wait. Did Any one have any Idea. How long it will take to get an email/phone from IRCC after Final status is approved. Waiting....
This wait is killing me.
My Primary VO is Ottawa and As per GCMS file Assigned to RC-3296, Assigned by :- AP12262.

calvinklein

Star Member
Oct 16, 2020
Alberta
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
I just called to inquire. All stages passed since May 29, final decision not made yet and still with CPC Ottawa... Hopefully soon!

• Sad
Reactions: MZH224

tom93

Star Member
Mar 12, 2021
Hello everyone

Hope you guys are doing good. Could someone in this group please let me know that if there’s any chance of denial after every assessment has been passed but final decision hasn’t been made just yet

Thanks

jerinmp

Sep 1, 2020
I am CEC applicant AOR 25 Sep 2020. Everything passed Since April 25th 2020. Still awaiting for email from IRCC. Called multiple time they are saying wait. Did Any one have any Idea. How long it will take to get an email/phone from IRCC after Final status is approved. Waiting....
This wait is killing me.
My Primary VO is Ottawa and As per GCMS file Assigned to RC-3296, Assigned by :- AP12262.
Hello There,
My situation also same, checks are completed on May 20th which is confirmed by IRCC,
one question to you. Does your profile has updated all the checks completed ?. In my profile medical and Biometrics are in completed status which was on Dec 2020. After that nothing updated in the past 5 months. Is this the same situation of yours ?.
Ideally when all the checks are completed then 4-8 weeks is the normal time for get COPR, which i have got info from some of my friends. But this is not 100% accurate for all profiles but most majority. In that scenario your profile mostly gets COPR by this month.

Thanks
Rose.

Timbuktu_14

Champion Member
Feb 5, 2020
Hello everyone

Hope you guys are doing good. Could someone in this group please let me know that if there’s any chance of denial after every assessment has been passed but final decision hasn’t been made just yet

Thanks
No chance. Just wait for final decision then PPR.

aNDyaSs

Star Member
Nov 27, 2019
Anyone still waiting
Hi Andy Is this Inland PR or Outside Canada
applied outland, but I am in Canada now. Still waiting at this moment.... wonder if they will change my medical status as my medical is expiring at the end of june.... no idea why it would take them months to make final decision.

IamLuke

Jun 21, 2020
Category........
CEC
I called IRCC and an agent told me that all stages are passed. Just awaiting the final decision from the officer.
I asked if eligibility and background check were passed and she said yes. So, my question is "Does that mean it is a sign of approval?"

Thank you,

@Temitee002

Reactions: Temitee002

IamLuke

Jun 21, 2020
Category........
CEC
Hey peeps,

I called IRCC and an agent told me that all stages are passed. Just awaiting the final decision from the officer.
I asked if eligibility and background check were passed and she said yes. So, my question is "Does that mean it is a sign of approval?"

Thank you,

nri7777

Nov 2, 2019
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
23-12-2019

Thank you,

@Temitee002
if everything is passed then most likely the file will be approved; meanwhile, you can order GCMS to know the exact status.

Reactions: IamLuke

IamLuke

Jun 21, 2020
Category........
CEC
if everything is passed then most likely the file will be approved; meanwhile, you can order GCMS to know the exact status.
Thank you for answering my question... Also, when everything is passed, did your IRCC profile account status change under eligibility and background check? mine are still "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." and "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."

MARYKE4NNY

Nov 1, 2016
USA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Montreal
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
16-08-2019
AOR Received.
16-08-2019
Passport Req..
12-05-2021
Thank you for answering my question... Also, when everything is passed, did your IRCC profile account status change under eligibility and background check? mine are still "We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements." and "We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information."
Nothing changes until the file is approved which only happens after the CoPR is issued.

Temitee002

Jan 26, 2021

Thank you,

@Temitee002
Apologies for the late response…. Yes, it’s a good thing you've passed all stages. It’s now left to your LVO to issue your COPR

Reactions: IamLuke