+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Folks I've got some news. I have finally received the PPR! Got my COPR details updated in tracker and got the email about 2 hours later.

This has been an incredible journey and I wanted to thank you all for all the valuable knowledge shared and amazing support over the past 4 months I've been on these threads. It's really great how a group of strangers on the internet can help so much with enduring such a stressful process. Hoping for all of you to get to the end soon! Just hold on a little longer. :)

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Folks I've got some news. I have finally received the PPR! Got my COPR details updated in tracker and got the email about 2 hours later.

This has been an incredible journey and I wanted to thank you all for all the valuable knowledge shared and amazing support over the past 4 months I've been on these threads. It's really great how a group of strangers on the internet can help so much with enduring such a stressful process. Hoping for all of you to get to the end soon! Just hold on a little longer. :)
Congratz!! I also got COPR yesterday, but no PPR so far. But as sometimes it can take some days/weeks, we will see by the end of this week!
was it a portal email or RFV email? :)

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Congratz!! I also got COPR yesterday, but no PPR so far. But as sometimes it can take some days/weeks, we will see by the end of this week!
was it a portal email or RFV email? :)
Thanks! You should get it today most likely. RROC is suddenly scrambling to finish applications that are around 5 months haha. Mine is literally 5 days before 5 months pass.
I got an email that there was a message in Gckey. Upon checking, it was called passport request letter (PPR). Sometimes called RFV email but all the same I think.

Reactions: newbieCanada2023

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Thanks! You should get it today most likely. RROC is suddenly scrambling to finish applications that are around 5 months haha. Mine is literally 5 days before 5 months pass.
I got an email that there was a message in Gckey. Upon checking, it was called passport request letter (PPR). Sometimes called RFV email but all the same I think.
I’m not that stressed anymore! At least I have a COPR number which mean that my application was accepted! That’s all I wanted to know xD and as they can sometimes take up to a few weeks for sending PPR, i will patiently wait for it. (But I hope it will be faster than 3 weeks).
so happy that we are finally getting out of it!! We all waited long enough for the good news

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
The waiting is somehow worse today, now that I know most April AORs in RROC got the Final Decision, compared to yesterday when I wasn't expecting anything. Really hope I get it later.
It will come!! I understand the wait is now terrible. When all late March AOR got their update last week, and I didn’t I almost got sick of it.. but RROC is clearly working forward and fast, so by the end of the week the latest you should have great news ;)

Reactions: pinemaple

WM510

Jul 20, 2023
It sure would be nice if we didn't have to celebrate RROC clearing up applications right on or past the processing time estimate while every other visa office sends PPR/COPR the same day or a couple days after all stages are completed on the tracker, which is usually like 2 months after AOR.

Reactions: markcm