+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

chlo0402

Sep 19, 2023
Portal 1: August 28
Portal 2: September 1 (address and photo submitted same day)
EcoPR: waiting
PR Card: waiting

VO Etobicoke

markcm

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
11-05-2023
Med's Done....
09-04-2023
Passport Req..
11-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2023
today's update. more final decisions for april aors. a lot of copr details showing on tracker. about 4 pprs so far today. all april aors
Thank you so much for keeping us updated. It's because of you that there is some hope in this thread.

Reactions: newbieCanada2023

markcm

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
11-05-2023
Med's Done....
09-04-2023
Passport Req..
11-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2023
Hey folks I've got a final decision update on gckey! Says "Final decision September 18th - your application is in progress". However I've got no COPR details in tracker or PPR email.
Did anyone else receive this? I don't know how they skipped early April AORs and reached mine (25th April).

@shayne_66 Have you seen if there is normally a delay between COPR and final decision? Can I expect it tomorrow?
Here's praying you get that golden ticket today itself!

rahul4009

Aug 29, 2023
HI guys I ordered GCMs notes everything is completed there but in SECURITY section its left blank and on top of the page it says s.21. Other things like ELIGIBLITY,CRIMINALITY,MEDICAL,INFO SHARING are PASSESD. Is there anything to worry about?

Championship

Jul 7, 2023
HI guys I ordered GCMs notes everything is completed there but in SECURITY section its left blank and on top of the page it says s.21. Other things like ELIGIBLITY,CRIMINALITY,MEDICAL,INFO SHARING are PASSESD. Is there anything to worry about?

You are good to go.
Security is usually blank.

Check your officer notes to see the comments.

rahul4009

Aug 29, 2023
You are good to go.
Security is usually blank.

Check your officer notes to see the comments.
Created Date: 2023/06/21

Updated Date: 2023/06/21

Restricted: N

Label: General

Office: RROC

Text: **Officer Review** PA applying as FSW. Meets minimum requirements. Eligibility Passed

Crim Passed

Meds Passed

THIS WAS THE LATEST NOTE

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
I got some good news today!
in GCKey i got final decision with date 18 September. And I also have COPR information on the tracker since today!
no PPR yet.. but there is a COPR number so I guess nothing can go wrong anymore. What a ride this was.. i almost gave up. But finally! Now just wait for PPR and then it’s finally over!!
Thank you all for the support!!

shayne_66

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
in GCKey i got final decision with date 18 September. And I also have COPR information on the tracker since today!
no PPR yet.. but there is a COPR number so I guess nothing can go wrong anymore. What a ride this was.. i almost gave up. But finally! Now just wait for PPR and then it’s finally over!!

and here you were giving up already

Reactions: Masked Maverick

Ali Waheed

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Congrats! So happy for you!

• Love

Championship

Jul 7, 2023
Congrats!!!
You deserve it.

• Love