+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Hello Guys !
My AOR is March 14 .
Elig and BG still in progress.
My PVO was CIO sydney and after my call today, I got to know that my file moved to RROC.
I have already passed 6 months and really tensed.
Any input on when I can expect an update ?
Upto what date are your medicals valid for?

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Hey folks I've got a final decision update on gckey! Says "Final decision September 18th - your application is in progress". However I've got no COPR details in tracker or PPR email.
Did anyone else receive this? I don't know how they skipped early April AORs and reached mine (25th April).

@shayne_66 Have you seen if there is normally a delay between COPR and final decision? Can I expect it tomorrow?

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Hey folks I've got a final decision update on gckey! Says "Final decision September 18th - your application is in progress". However I've got no COPR details in tracker or PPR email.
Did anyone else receive this? I don't know how they skipped early April AORs and reached mine (25th April).

@shayne_66 Have you seen if there is normally a delay between COPR and final decision? Can I expect it tomorrow?
Congrats man!

Reactions: Josh_dan

pinemaple

Star Member
Apr 27, 2022

Congratulations! Haven't gotten mine yet but hopefully soon. Some of the March people who got Final decision on the 14th are getting PPRs now. In previous batches some took up to 3 weeks.

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Congratulations! Haven't gotten mine yet but hopefully soon. Some of the March people who got Final decision on the 14th are getting PPRs now. In previous batches some took up to 3 weeks.
Thanks I agree the wait is still not really over for me until I see COPR details and receive the PPR email. So just stopping myself from celebrating just yet haha.
Still, I guess I should be grateful for the first actual sign of progress in over 3 months. Hoping others also get it soon!

Reactions: markcm

shayne_66

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023

It's normal. final decision comes first most times, then copr details show up on tracker the following day. and depending on how rroc are feeling, ppr comes anytime from the 3rd day.

About 17 people got final decision yesterday as well

Last edited:

littlestar19

May 9, 2022
I'd like to suggest that you should call them or order GCMS notes. It's possible you're under security screening.
Thanks for the input.
I did order the notes earlier, it was all okay in there. I also called them but they said everything seems good, you just need to wait.
I was with CIO Sydney and they did nothing in 4 months and now after 4 months, transferred my file to RROC.

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
It's normal. final decision comes first most times, then copr details show up on tracker the following day. and depending on how rroc are feeling, ppr comes anytime from the 3rd day.

About 17 people got final decision yesterday as well
Thanks for clarifying! With RROC it seems we can be held up at any stage right until the actual PPR email so expect to be anxious until then. Fingers crossed that it follows the timeline you described.

shayne_66

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
Thanks for clarifying! With RROC it seems we can be held up at any stage right until the actual PPR email so expect to be anxious until then. Fingers crossed that it follows the timeline you described.

True. but about 9 people who got final decision last week thursday/friday got their pprs as at yesterday. so i am hoping they continue with that speed

Ali Waheed

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020

Congrats Josh!!

Reactions: Josh_dan

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
I was skipped as well, Skip Brothers LLC :cool:
Don't stress too much guys, If they keep this pace up they will probably clear all outlying March/April AORs by end of next week. Still waiting for the email to come through because the final decision by itself doesn't mean anything yet. Apparently they sometimes take weeks for the PPR after final decision also, but really hoping the end is near for us all.

Reactions: Ali Waheed