+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Have you sent webforms or called their number? When I called their number, the agent seems quite confident that my application should be approved in 5 month (current timeline).
So far, some of us tried everything. From calling IRCC to sending e-mails to different adresses and even Twitter. But nothing helped..
The only trend we see at RROC is that they are processing by month of AOR. Last week they finished the first half of March AOR. We are waiting for them to finish March AOR and then follow with April and May.
majority of us, which are on this tread for some time have everything completed since May/June with AORs in March and April. And we are still waiting.
So good luck! RROC is really a mystery

Thermo

Star Member
Jun 1, 2023
So far, some of us tried everything. From calling IRCC to sending e-mails to different adresses and even Twitter. But nothing helped..
The only trend we see at RROC is that they are processing by month of AOR. Last week they finished the first half of March AOR. We are waiting for them to finish March AOR and then follow with April and May.
majority of us, which are on this tread for some time have everything completed since May/June with AORs in March and April. And we are still waiting.
So good luck! RROC is really a mystery
I see. I call them almost every other week. It was helpful in the beginning. At least I got some information from calling them. But I got nothing new since all stages are completed.
I emailed all the addresses mentioned in a previous thread. ircc.clientportalontario-ontarioclientportail.ircc@cic.gc.ca actually replied, but says that they're not the responsible office.
A webform was sent about two weeks ago. But there's no response yet.

G.Jhansall

Apr 18, 2019
Hey guys, I have passed my medical exam on 24th June, 2023. After that no update. On IRCC tracker it shows in progress but in application it says BG Not applicable. Any idea what is the timeline now for Portal request or COPR after Medical?

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hey guys, I have passed my medical exam on 24th June, 2023. After that no update. On IRCC tracker it shows in progress but in application it says BG Not applicable. Any idea what is the timeline now for Portal request or COPR after Medical?
would suggest you follow May / June AOR threads -

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/may-2023-aor.796647/

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/june-aor-2023-thread.805786/

femi_kan

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
March 29
Guys it seems i am now part of this... PVO is RROC :'( all stages passed since 11th september.
RROC is truly an unfortunate VO to be in.

We have people with AOR as far back as March and all completed in April who are currently hanging.

• Sad
Reactions: newbieCanada2023

rahul4009

Aug 29, 2023
Medicals: 'Completed' | Biometrics: 'Completed'| Eligibility: 'Completed' | Background Verification: 'Completed'
FSW- Applying from India
Office: RROC
ITA - 23rd March 2023,
AOR - 8th May 2023
MED - Upfront May 2023, Updated on GC key- 12 June 2023
Biometrics updated on GC key - 16th June 2023, Tracker login created 16th July 2023
GCMS NOTES: { On this page top right corner say "s.21"(any idea??) }
Eligibility: "Passed"
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: "Passed"
Org Crime:
Medical: "Passed"
Misrepresentation:
Info Sharing: "Passed"
Other Reqs:
Final:

Reactions: Ali Waheed

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
RROC is truly an unfortunate VO to be in.

We have people with AOR as far back as March and all completed in April who are currently hanging.
but at least they process within the 6 month cycle unlike CIO Sydney or CPC Ottawa.

Ali Waheed

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
Then March will not be for this week..
I really don’t understand how they work.. that are not even processing a whole month at once..
it’s official my hopes are gone. It’s really too much now.. all the stress and deception every week..
So many new people are joining this thread, as OG's of 2023 we must stay strong for the young ones :D

Jokes aside, I can relate to the feelings of hopelessness

Reactions: Josh_dan