+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

Ali Waheed

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020
So for your case it's all good no?? Everthing has been completed. No ?
I'm not sure. If it's all good then what has happened since? I got these notes on August 2nd. That means for 2 months they did absolutely nothing. I am ordering notes now to see if they've done anything in the last month

Reactions: wheresperry

Kafkasnightmare

Aug 31, 2023
NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2023/05/31
Updated Date: 2023/05/31
Restricted: N
Label: General
Office: CORR
Text: **Officer Review** PA applying as FSW. Meets minimum requirements. Eligibility Passed, Crim Passed, Meds Passed
Mate, our AORs and everything are the same. I'm also an FSW O applicant. AOR on the 17th of April, VO: RROC.

Reactions: Ali Waheed

Jagpreetsingh

Aug 3, 2023
Hello guys i know we are all part of wait game
But is there anyone else with may aor and everything completed and vo office rroc

its better we keep count as rroc it’s almost declared that they give ppr in to group of lets say 85 people otherwise they will wait for applications to reach that level

had word with ircc today

Reactions: markcm

mishubd

Aug 23, 2023
But is there anyone else with may aor and everything completed and vo office rroc

its better we keep count as rroc it’s almost declared that they give ppr in to group of lets say 85 people otherwise they will wait for applications to reach that level

had word with ircc today
May AOR all completed, don't know how to check RROC or which one. Inland Primary with Outland Dependents.

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2023/05/31
Updated Date: 2023/05/31
Restricted: N
Label: General
Office: CORR
Text: **Officer Review** PA applying as FSW. Meets minimum requirements. Eligibility Passed, Crim Passed, Meds Passed
I recall having the exact same notes but it was RROC instead of CORR, possibly the same in French like you said. Looks like you're also getting close to 5 months! I've recently checked and found that the majority of active members in RROC on this thread are April and May AORs with only 2 folks from March.

My new strategy is to send weekly webforms starting this Friday and then call when I reach 5 months (25th September). I'm starting to get anxious again, was sort of relaxed and not thinking about it for a while o_O

wheresperry

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023

had word with ircc today
Me. I'm may 6 aor, with everything completed and rroc vo.
How do you know they group 85 people before sending pprs?

Reactions: markcm and Josh_dan

wheresperry

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
I just noticed something weird in my gckey... it used to show May 16, 2023 You passed the medical exam. Now it says may 17.
No idea why they changed it lol

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
I just noticed something weird in my gckey... it used to show May 16, 2023 You passed the medical exam. Now it says may 17.
No idea why they changed it lol
I had the same update, medical passed date changed from 26th May to 27th May. Don't think it means anything because there were no GUs accompanying this change on GCkey. That would have meant someone actually accessed our application and updated it.

So just an auto system update that possibly happened to everyone. Can anyone else confirm?

Reactions: wheresperry