+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

wheresperry

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
@shayne_66 following the trend you have seen on the WhatsApp group people usually get an update on gckey and only then it is updated on tracker with the cops number, right?

I'm asking just to know if I can stop checking the tracker like a crazy person since it's more likely I'll get a notification that my application has been updated via cgkey at this point

Reactions: shayne_66

shayne_66

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
@shayne_66 following the trend you have seen on the WhatsApp group people usually get an update on gckey and only then it is updated on tracker with the cops number, right?

I'm asking just to know if I can stop checking the tracker like a crazy person since it's more likely I'll get a notification that my application has been updated via cgkey at this point

you would not get an update for final decision stating your application has been updated. People just login constantly then see the final decision showing a date. Once their final decision has a date, the next is to check the tracker for copr details. This typically happens the day after final decision is showing a date. and last but not least, they get a mail stating they have a new update on their application. For rroc, this is typically the case and it is usually PPR.

As at this morning, we now have 7 people between March 10th and 15th with final decisions on their tracker.. So they might get COPR details today and possibly even PPR today.

So hoping 16th to 31st get theirs next week..

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
you would not get an update for final decision stating your application has been updated. People just login constantly then see the final decision showing a date. Once their final decision has a date, the next is to check the tracker for copr details. This typically happens the day after final decision is showing a date. and last but not least, they get a mail stating they have a new update on their application. For rroc, this is typically the case and it is usually PPR.

As at this morning, we now have 7 people between March 10th and 15th with final decisions on their tracker.. So they might get COPR details today and possibly even PPR today.

Someone who got PPR recently from RROC received an e-mail to inform about an update in GCKey. After logging in there was the ppr in gckey, also a final decision date (on the same day). COPR in tracker was only updated a few days after that..
so it can be different from the general trend.. but really no idea of why it is sometimes one way or another..
Let’s hope for some new ppr’s today and hopefully march will be done by next week!

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Yes, but not all AOR’s are processed by RROC office (which is the one we are following here).. some offices have already processed most of their applications (even some from June).
i wonder how many of those AORs were send to RROC.. cannot be 21k? :eek:
Probably more like 20% of applications were sent to RROC. It appears RROC then "completed" our applications in under 2 months and we have been waiting for these final decisions ever since.

I personally think a 3 month estimate from now is wildly inaccurate, at least when speaking for us FSW folks in RROC since they appear to be sticking to the current 5 month processing deadline after all. Just need to keep the faith for another month or so (March and April AORs).

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Probably more like 20% of applications were sent to RROC. It appears RROC then "completed" our applications in under 2 months and we have been waiting for these final decisions ever since.

I personally think a 3 month estimate from now is wildly inaccurate, at least when speaking for us FSW folks in RROC since they appear to be sticking to the current 5 month processing deadline after all. Just need to keep the faith for another month or so (March and April AORs).
I think that the 5-month deadline is indeed what they stick too. So there really is hope for March and April to be processed within coming weeks!

MehdiDXB

Jan 4, 2023
Hey everyone, posting here as I am in the same boat. May AOR and got all stages passed as of a few days ago:
Outland, FSWP, common-law couple
EOI: 05/11/2022
ITA: 29/03/2023
PR documents sent: 26/05/2023
AOR: 26/05/2023
Application status (Tracker): In progress
All 4 completed: 15/08/2023

jasvinderpal

Jun 15, 2018
Hey everyone, posting here as I am in the same boat. May AOR and got all stages passed as of a few days ago:
Outland, FSWP, common-law couple
EOI: 05/11/2022
ITA: 29/03/2023
PR documents sent: 26/05/2023
AOR: 26/05/2023
Application status (Tracker): In progress
All 4 completed: 15/08/2023
Almost same as all completed since 27th Jul, waiting for COPR and PPR

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
9 final decisions so far. Hoping for PPRs today starting from the next 2 hours
thank you for sharing the counts, somehow none of the approvals are being announced in the March 2023 threads in this website forum, I'm not sure why.

wheresperry

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023

Appreciate all your insights and updates! You truly are keeping our hopes alive haha