+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
so far, 3 March PPRs between yesterday and today. The latest date for the march ppr is March 10th.. hopefully the next batch is another 10 days meaning March 11th - 20th
Are they only releasing PPR’s every 10 days?? Or do you mean they issue PPR’s for 10-days span AORs? I had the feeling that finished a whole month of AOR in 1-2weeks (with sometime some exceptions)..

shayne_66

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
Are they only releasing PPR’s every 10 days?? Or do you mean they issue PPR’s for 10-days span AORs? I had the feeling that finished a whole month of AOR in 1-2weeks (with sometime some exceptions)..

they issued final decisions and ppr to people within 10 days span. so far this week, people from March 3rd to March 10th have got ppr. Those from march 11th say they cant see any final decision so far

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
they issued final decisions and ppr to people within 10 days span. so far this week, people from March 3rd to March 10th have got ppr. Those from march 11th say they cant see any final decision so far
Ok.. so probably the 11-20 March AORs will hear something end this week or beginning next week. And then they have end of next week (or week after) to finish March.. and then everything is within 5-months time..

Last edited:

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Big thank you for the rapid updates you provide to all of us who're not on the whatsapp group! Hoping for more good news for all you March AORs. Not seeing @bleach or @Mickey55555 in a while. You folks taking it nice and easy now?

I noticed IRCC haven't updated the processing time on their website this week even though its supposed to be done weekly. Last update is still 9th August and says 5 months for FSW. I guess it's too much to hope for a 4 month update perhaps?! Or maybe we should just be content it doesn't increase to 6 and beyond o_O

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Big thank you for the rapid updates you provide to all of us who're not on the whatsapp group! Hoping for more good news for all you March AORs. Not seeing @bleach or @Mickey55555 in a while. You folks taking it nice and easy now?

I noticed IRCC haven't updated the processing time on their website this week even though its supposed to be done weekly. Last update is still 9th August and says 5 months for FSW. I guess it's too much to hope for a 4 month update perhaps?! Or maybe we should just be content it doesn't increase to 6 and beyond o_O
Hey... Hope you guys are doing good.
It was too much for me due to the fact I am already on a student visa in Australia and have exams going on. So I took a break from all this, leaving everything on God's will. Since we cant change anything, its useless to disturb one's inner peace.

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Hey... Hope you guys are doing good.
It was too much for me due to the fact I am already on a student visa in Australia and have exams going on. So I took a break from all this, leaving everything on God's will. Since we cant change anything, its useless to disturb one's inner peace.
I think that's a smart decision on your part. Good thing is you can probably start to expect something coming your way in the next 2 weeks based on your AOR. Please keep us posted whenever you receive the good news.
All the best with your exams!

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
I think that's a smart decision on your part. Good thing is you can probably start to expect something coming your way in the next 2 weeks based on your AOR. Please keep us posted whenever you receive the good news.
All the best with your exams!
Lets see what happens. Not too optimistic this side.

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023

Yeah, I have tried all sorts of ways to nudge them but none of them work. I was anxious about it because I had a trip to Canada at the end of July and was thinking about doing the landing at the same time. Now that I have already got back to the US, I am no longer "that" anxious anymore. But I still want them to be fast, so I still sending regular emails to a bunch of ircc and minister emails. I also keep the habit to comment under each tweet they post.

shayne_66

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
just 2 more final decisions so far from March. Got my GCMS notes today and saw Appears RFV, in queue for PACE review. Then review done, and everything passed. I saw my file was assigned to agent RC-8695 and that's the last that was heard

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
just 2 more final decisions so far from March. Got my GCMS notes today and saw Appears RFV, in queue for PACE review. Then review done, and everything passed. I saw my file was assigned to agent RC-8695 and that's the last that was heard
Thank you for the updates! Were those 2 PPR’s from AORs after 10th March?
and good news for your notes! You are now quite certain about the (positive) decision, just waiting in the queue for RROC to finalize :(

Reactions: shayne_66

Lord_Tony

Mar 7, 2023
Toronto
Category........
PNP
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-03-2023
AOR Received.
07-05-2023
Med's Done....
15-05-2023
VISA ISSUED...
15-12-2023
21k (7k-7k-7k) ITAs were given on March 15, 23th and 29th which is almost 25% of yearly PR quota of IRCC economic. My educated guess is they will take 3 months of processing time to close those who would have applied between March 15 and May.

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
21k (7k-7k-7k) ITAs were given on March 15, 23th and 29th which is almost 25% of yearly PR quota of IRCC economic. My educated guess is they will take 3 months of processing time to close those who would have applied between March 15 and May.
Yes, but not all AOR’s are processed by RROC office (which is the one we are following here).. some offices have already processed most of their applications (even some from June).
i wonder how many of those AORs were send to RROC.. cannot be 21k? :eek: