+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
You can keep believing what you like based on your own personal research. I am only speaking with personal experiences. Patterns mean nothing. There is no need to get emotional about it.
Just wanted to chip in here. These inferences are not based on personal research by a single individual, but rather by observing trends reported by multiple users on various threads and also through communication with IRCC via several avenues. You'd be surprised by exactly how much we've all delved into this, with many of us (including myself) quite fatigued at this point and just happy to be updated on PPRs being issued.

You might not be in the same situation as the majority of members on this thread are - stuck in a specific VO (RROC) and only waiting on a final decision since everything else has been verified to be completed. It's possible your circumstance may very well be different since you're clearly new on this thread.

There is absolutely no reason for your passive aggressive approach to externalise whatever frustrations you're experiencing with this whole immigration process. As others have said, we're all here to support each other and give each other hope. Wish you all the best with your personal journey.

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Hey Josh !

Absolutely appreciate the soft tone and the time that you took to make your point and point is well taken indeed.

However, the only point I was trying to make in my two previous comments is that ‘ There is no method to this madness ( called immigration process by IRCC)”. Now, I was holding back my own personal experience as I didn’t want to rub it in anyone’s face.

In April 22, I applied for my visitors visa and got it in 18 days, where as a dear friend waited 11 months for her’s. Another dear friend’s family who are financially stronger than me and had established the closest possible ties to their home country, got their TRVs rejected and had to apply again. It took them an year to get their TRVs and soooo many such examples I can give here for not only TRV timelines but Study Permits & PR as well.

As for my own ongoing PR application- By God’s Grace, it has moved rather fast when I compare myself to anyone in here. But I didn’t want to gloat about it. I did not even enter that info here at the risk of making others fell bad.

The one and only point I was trying to make here is that IMHO its in vain to try and understand or predict any patterns when it comes to these applications and their timelines.
You guys would know it too but if you want to close your eyes to it, I will not waste my precious time and energy

Reactions: chizoboi

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Hey Josh !

Absolutely appreciate the soft tone and the time that you took to make your point and point is well taken indeed.

However, the only point I was trying to make in my two previous comments is that ‘ There is no method to this madness ( called immigration process by IRCC)”. Now, I was holding back my own personal experience as I didn’t want to rub it in anyone’s face.

In April 22, I applied for my visitors visa and got it in 18 days, where as a dear friend waited 11 months for her’s. Another dear friend’s family who are financially stronger than me and had established the closest possible ties to their home country, got their TRVs rejected and had to apply again. It took them an year to get their TRVs and soooo many such examples I can give here for not only TRV timelines but Study Permits & PR as well.

As for my own ongoing PR application- By God’s Grace, it has moved rather fast when I compare myself to anyone in here. But I didn’t want to gloat about it. I did not even enter that info here at the risk of making others fell bad.

The one and only point I was trying to make here is that IMHO its in vain to try and understand or predict any patterns when it comes to these applications and their timelines.
You guys would know it too but if you want to close your eyes to it, I will not waste my precious time and energy
Thanks for keeping it civil, it's so easy for us to veer into somewhat offending territory especially when we're all stressed about our own process.

I appreciate you sharing your personal experience and completely agree that IRCC's workflow is indeed baffling and mostly unpredictable. The only reason why several of us are on common ground on this thread is because we're in almost identical situations in our immigration process (FSW, RROC, all stages complete, etc). I can't speak for any other threads but most on this specific one are waiting at the same stage and thus, have formulated our own predictions which seem to hold up for the most part.

That's why it might seem strange to you as to why we're so quick to defend our reasoning to keep our own hopes alive. Do you mind sharing your personal timeline and EE stream so we can see if your situation aligns with us or if another thread would be more helpful instead? Only because I personally feel this website is most helpful when you find a thread of peers in the same situation to share updates with.

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Yeah I see you guys are very touchy about this. I’ll let you guys tow your own path. I am more active on Reddit and engaging in here was a bad experience given how I was pounced upon by other contributors who are all Mr Knowall.
Once again good bye and good luck.

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
That June1311 person is weird. What's up with the passive-aggressive behavior? lmao I feel bad for the Reddit users engaging with them tbh.

Anyway, let's hope we get some good news soon! Have a wonderful week everyone :)
I think they should be right at home on Reddit actually ;)

This group has gone pretty quiet lately which hopefully doesn't mean RROC has hit pause again. Anyone seen March AORs getting PPRs recently? On the whatsapp group maybe?

Reactions: newbieCanada2023

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
I think they should be right at home on Reddit actually ;)

This group has gone pretty quiet lately which hopefully doesn't mean RROC has hit pause again. Anyone seen March AORs getting PPRs recently? On the whatsapp group maybe?
I haven’t heard about any PPR so far this month.. but as the processing time has decreased to 5 months, I’m still hopeful that they will start March AOR soon..
Last month when processing time was 6 months, they still processed February AOR within a 5-months timeframe..
hoping for the best

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
most of them were closer to 6months and 6 months +
Mmh.. would they still stick to 6months? Or follow the shorten 5 months deadline? Then anyway it should be somewhere end August-Begin September..
anyway, we cannot do more than wait.. hope that who has news will share. Then those of us in this thread can know more

ShibaInu

Jun 7, 2023
Mmh.. would they still stick to 6months? Or follow the shorten 5 months deadline? Then anyway it should be somewhere end August-Begin September..
anyway, we cannot do more than wait.. hope that who has news will share. Then those of us in this thread can know more
you are very patient, i'm at the verge of pulling my hairs out. :D

• Haha
Reactions: newbieCanada2023

shayne_66

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
I haven’t heard about any PPR so far this month.. but as the processing time has decreased to 5 months, I’m still hopeful that they will start March AOR soon..
Last month when processing time was 6 months, they still processed February AOR within a 5-months timeframe..
hoping for the best

we got about 7 pprs this month but they were during the first week of august and 1 was during the second week. Most noticeable was that they were all february aors and since then, rroc has gone ghost again. so it seems they intentionally delay and do nothing till the average time is up, then process the pprs of those. so looking at this, it seems March will get theirs august end / beginning of september. and april might follow in october.. just shitty of rroc

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
we got about 7 pprs this month but they were during the first week of august and 1 was during the second week. Most noticeable was that they were all february aors and since then, rroc has gone ghost again. so it seems they intentionally delay and do nothing till the average time is up, then process the pprs of those. so looking at this, it seems March will get theirs august end / beginning of september. and april might follow in october.. just shitty of rroc
Last month, we had a few January AORs at the beginning of the month, then the majority of February AORs in the second half of July.
if they keep this trend, it is quite safe to say that March AORs will start around now (or next week)..
but who knows with RROC

markcm

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
11-05-2023
Med's Done....
09-04-2023
Passport Req..
11-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2023
Just curious...what did we all do or didn't do that we landed at RROC?