Hello everyone
Though my profile is not showing any update it is just saying under process
But i called ircc they said everything is passed
Eligibility ✅
Background check ✅
What should I assume is it done or it will take time

EESandidate

Mar 14, 2023
I got my ATIP today, it is noted that it is ready to finalize in 11/05/2023. It says "case parked due to".... Cause I applied once before but my application was cancelled because one of the translations of my documents was not complete. AOR 20 march 2023.

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
As much
anyone here with may AOR? If we confirm this trend I should expect PPR by October/November, right?
as we all would love to believe that, it doesn’t work like that. Impossible to predict IRCC’s patterns.

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
And now the processing time is 5 months.. so let’s hope they will stick to the 5 months deadline.. and that they will start somewhere in August :(
That’s not how it works. No correct way to predict patterns with the working of IRCC.

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
That’s not how it works. No correct way to predict patterns with the working of IRCC.
Most of us are now stuck at RROC. We are following the process of around 50 people at RROC. And the (consistent) pattern of RROC so far was issuing PPR around the processing time deadline.

we all know here that IRCC can be unpredictable. But after a few months following each other’s process, we can have a bit of an idea of at least RROC’s way of working.

no need to break everyone’s hope :)

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Most of us are now stuck at RROC. We are following the process of around 50 people at RROC. And the (consistent) pattern of RROC so far was issuing PPR around the processing time deadline.

we all know here that IRCC can be unpredictable. But after a few months following each other’s process, we can have a bit of an idea of at least RROC’s way of working.

no need to break everyone’s hope :)
You can keep believing what you like based on your own personal research. I am only speaking with personal experiences. Patterns mean nothing. There is no need to get emotional about it.

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
You can keep believing what you like based on your own personal research. I am only speaking with personal experiences. Patterns mean nothing. There is no need to get emotional about it.
Well, so far on this forum we only had people supporting each other and hoping together for the best.
it’s your right not to believe in our hope. But then you just don’t need to react. :)

June1311

Star Member
Jun 17, 2023
Gurgaon
Category........
PNP
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Are you for real ??
You have a strange problem, keep it to yourself. No need to become a preacher teacher. I will say what ever i want to, this is a public forum. My intention is not to offend anyone. Please take it personally if that’s what you like.