+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

brunogent

Aug 23, 2022
I read hundreds of them, congratulated while thinking one day of my own message. And that day has arrived

ITA: 18 Jan
AOR: 15 fev
Eligibility: 7 mar
Biometrie: 7 mar
Medicals: 16 may
Background: 24 may
Silence for 2 months

PPR: 28 july

PVO: RROC
SVO: PARIS

A big thank you to all for your support, from near and far. I don't realize I've received the PPR yet...

To all, I wish a beautiful journey for those who start the process and wish all the best to those who are waiting for the result.

We are euphoric, sad, disappointed, demoralized... We go through all the stages but the outcome is often happy.

And now, I will be delighted to be able to help those who wish to do so...

Championship

Jul 7, 2023
I read hundreds of them, congratulated while thinking one day of my own message. And that day has arrived

Silence for 2 months

A big thank you to all for your support, from near and far. I don't realize I've received the PPR yet...

To all, I wish a beautiful journey for those who start the process and wish all the best to those who are waiting for the result.

We are euphoric, sad, disappointed, demoralized... We go through all the stages but the outcome is often happy.

Congrats. We’ll join you soon.

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023

Silence for 2 months

Congratz!! Really deserved the good news!
i have a small question.. i have the same offices. Did you receive PPR from RROC or Paris?
Enjoy your weekend!!

Ali Waheed

Star Member
Sep 13, 2020

Silence for 2 months

I have no clue about next steps after PPR. I will most definitely be bothering you, congrats!

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023

Silence for 2 months

Congratulations! Definitely well deserved and hopefully this signals the start of a flood of PPRs for everyone else on this thread. Perhaps they are going by AOR date as we thought before we saw that outlier from May. Would certainly be the most fair if it plays out that way.

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Seems like the Paris SVO is very active, I'd be very excited for all the RROC folks there! Still a good sign for everyone else since it seems like RROC has finally woken up and been quite active since July 12th. Hopefully within a month from today all of us will be picked up.
It’s indeed a very good news! If they really are processing by AOR, then they would be now processing March.. meaning that April & May will follow soon!
my AOR is 28 March.. hope to hear something next week *fingers crossed*

Reactions: markcm

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Seems like the Paris SVO is very active, I'd be very excited for all the RROC folks there! Still a good sign for everyone else since it seems like RROC has finally woken up and been quite active since July 12th. Hopefully within a month from today all of us will be picked up.
I hope your words become reality.
Today it has been 61 days for me since all completed on tracker.