+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
I still dont see anything like that.
1st page of my gcms notes has no section called application assignment.
As per last two notes my case was processed by CIO and sent to RROC on 18-05-23 for officer review and on 29 - 05-23 the officer review at RROC states
***Officer review*** Appears RVF, in que for PACE review.
Eligibility previously passed
criminality passed
Integrated search completed- no adverse info
Meds passed

so nowhere in GCMS notes I can see RC 8695.
Also, it is shown in the email of the reply I received from RROC. I think everytime you raise a webform to foreign office, the system automatically pulls your GCMS data. It will be attached at the end of the email under the section:
Results of GCMS Data Lookup (Data updated 2023-07-13):

In there, I have this following
Paper file locationRROC FSW PACE
Special ProgramPRBIO
Assigned toRC-8695

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Also, it is shown in the email of the reply I received from RROC. I think everytime you raise a webform to foreign office, the system automatically pulls your GCMS data. It will be attached at the end of the email under the section:
Results of GCMS Data Lookup (Data updated 2023-07-13):

In there, I have this following
Paper file locationRROC FSW PACE
Special ProgramPRBIO
Assigned toRC-8695
Seems like you were the only one lucky enough to get something directly from RROC. I've had webforms to SVOs blatantly ignored and only got responses when sending the general webform to offices within Canada. I've sent one yesterday with the extracted GCMS pages showing all assessments passed and no update since 7th June. Got an auto-reply about how busy they are so at least it's an acknowledgement.

Honestly, I'm reaching the point of not chasing this anymore. It's just draining me out mentally, especially since I feel like we have exhausted all possible options at this point. I was going to request CBSA notes but I don't see a point in it anymore because I doubt anything will change. In my opinion, the only clear sign of progress is waiting to see if any of you on this thread receive the PPR/RFV. Not to discourage anyone else still keen on dissecting GCMS notes or researching any bits of information reported from others, but I think I'm done with that for now. I'll still remain somewhat active on these threads though.

Wishing all of us the very best of luck and I really appreciate the support and positivity spread around here as we endure this journey together.

jjj123545

Dec 23, 2021
Passed all assessments June 20 but no final decision no portal
Primary Whitehorse and secondary Calgary
Anyone knows why? Please help

Reactions: MapleBoy01

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Seems like you were the only one lucky enough to get something directly from RROC. I've had webforms to SVOs blatantly ignored and only got responses when sending the general webform to offices within Canada. I've sent one yesterday with the extracted GCMS pages showing all assessments passed and no update since 7th June. Got an auto-reply about how busy they are so at least it's an acknowledgement.

Honestly, I'm reaching the point of not chasing this anymore. It's just draining me out mentally, especially since I feel like we have exhausted all possible options at this point. I was going to request CBSA notes but I don't see a point in it anymore because I doubt anything will change. In my opinion, the only clear sign of progress is waiting to see if any of you on this thread receive the PPR/RFV. Not to discourage anyone else still keen on dissecting GCMS notes or researching any bits of information reported from others, but I think I'm done with that for now. I'll still remain somewhat active on these threads though.

Wishing all of us the very best of luck and I really appreciate the support and positivity spread around here as we endure this journey together.
You will have better mental well being. Just avoid this stress now. I had frequent migrains from checking my phone as soon as I wake up. Stopped doing it and will follow the path of not caring much... as we haven given our best shot at doing everything that was in our hand.
Let God take care of it.

ShibaInu

Jun 7, 2023
You will have better mental well being. Just avoid this stress now. I had frequent migrains from checking my phone as soon as I wake up. Stopped doing it and will follow the path of not caring much... as we haven given our best shot at doing everything that was in our hand.
Let God take care of it.
my timeline is almost exactly as yours..

Can I know how you found out about your Secondary VO?

shayne_66

Star Member
Jul 18, 2023
Just submitting the webform from the same page as usual. There are two questions before you fill out the webform; one is asking you whether your case belongs to the following four categories and another one is to ask you whether your case is processed outside of Canada. If you choose no here, all webforms will go to Etibicoke for further distribution. Most general inquiries will be replied to by calling center agents who only say it is in progress. But if you choose no, you can choose a specific office outside Canada. My SVO is NY, so I chose NY, but it doesn't matter much. I also selected Sydney, Australia once, and they kindly forwarded the webform to RROC. Since this type of webforms are forwarded directly to RROC, they will respond to you themselves. Though you may still receive a useless response, you might receive something better than the calling center agent and also within a shorter period.

Can i get the link to the webform you used? The one i have is not showing me where to select if it is within Canada or not.

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023

Yes, given that we have tried all possible methods, you may just rest assured and wait. I also give up trying and just send webform occasionally to keep them aware.

Reactions: newbieCanada2023