+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Absolutely feel your pain! Like others have said, it's probably a good sign that your tracker was updated.
Then again, I don't know if tracker updates even matter for us at this stage. I think our best indication of a PPR coming soon is actually a GU on gckey or of course a final decision update on gckey.

I didn't get any such update after sending the email to RROC. My last update is from when I called IRCC about a week ago.

Have you by chance requested GCMS notes recently?
Well.. Lot of people get golden email without any GU.. so I think, we will never know what a good sign is :( I’m just hoping that as more and more people are in a similar situation,RROC is going to start working on the applications.. maybe they were waiting to have enough files to process and then process everything at once?
No, I didn’t order GCMS notes..

Reactions: Josh_dan

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Well.. Lot of people get golden email without any GU.. so I think, we will never know what a good sign is :( I’m just hoping that as more and more people are in a similar situation,RROC is going to start working on the applications.. maybe they were waiting to have enough files to process and then process everything at once?
No, I didn’t order GCMS notes..
Absolutely agree, its just a matter of time until they decide to start working on our files. I only asked if you requested GCMS because there has sometimes been an update on tracker related to the application being accessed to release the notes.

Since you haven't, your update is directly tied to the email to RROC so it has apparently been received.

Do you mind confirming if the first bit of your auto-response email is identical to the one I received below?

cid:image003.png@01D82197.16B5EF70
*** Rapid Response Operation Centre (RROC) will not respond to general enquiries or status requests.***

*** Le Centre des opérations de réponse rapide (CORR) ne répondra pas aux demandes générales ou aux demandes de statut. ***

Good day,

This is an automated reply acknowledging receipt of your email. Please read the following message and do not reply to this email.

This inbox is only for those who are replying to a request that originated from this mailbox.

Bonjour,

Ceci est une réponse automatique confirmant que votre courriel a été reçu. Veuillez lire le message suivant et ne pas répondre à ce courriel.

Cette adresse courriel est réservée uniquement pour les réponses aux messages provenant de celle-ci.

Reactions: markcm

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Absolutely agree, its just a matter of time until they decide to start working on our files. I only asked if you requested GCMS because there has sometimes been an update on tracker related to the application being accessed to release the notes.

Since you haven't, your update is directly tied to the email to RROC so it has apparently been received.

Do you mind confirming if the first bit of your auto-response email is identical to the one I received below?

cid:image003.png@01D82197.16B5EF70
*** Rapid Response Operation Centre (RROC) will not respond to general enquiries or status requests.***

*** Le Centre des opérations de réponse rapide (CORR) ne répondra pas aux demandes générales ou aux demandes de statut. ***

Good day,

This is an automated reply acknowledging receipt of your email. Please read the following message and do not reply to this email.

This inbox is only for those who are replying to a request that originated from this mailbox.

Bonjour,

Ceci est une réponse automatique confirmant que votre courriel a été reçu. Veuillez lire le message suivant et ne pas répondre à ce courriel.

Cette adresse courriel est réservée uniquement pour les réponses aux messages provenant de celle-ci.
Yes, hope that we will have a final decision by end of summer..

Yes that’s exactly the same automatic response as I got :)

Reactions: Josh_dan

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
Yep that sounds about right. I only get tracker updates about a day after calling them. Save for one I randomly got on July 5th when I never called, emailed or sent a webform.

So you're saying you get tracker updates every day?
I mean the tracker seems to only update at a daily frequency, if you have anything to be updated. Also, I never got an update for webforms, even the one that RROC actually replied. I only have updates in tracker for the phone calls I made. They will update a "We receive your inquiry" around 1-2 days following the phone calls.

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
I mean the tracker seems to only update at a daily frequency, if you have anything to be updated. Also, I never got an update for webforms, even the one that RROC actually replied. I only have updates in tracker for the phone calls I made. They will update a "We receive your inquiry" around 1-2 days following the phone calls.
Would be much better if they could update out copr number instead of our phone calls xD

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
Hey all RROC victims,

I got another response from the RROC office today saying I still need patience. The response itself is not valuable. But I now realize that they will only do something if they are pushed by the outside. I have sent several emails to RROC email address but never received a response. The two responses I received so far are all because I raised webform to other offices and they forwarded the email to them. The first time I received the response was when I raised the webform to Sydney, Australia, though, I later realized I confused Sydney, NS with this Australia office. This time I raised the webform to my SVO, New York, US. So, I think if we are able to get enough attention from other offices or even the media, RROC may start to do their work.

BastP

Jul 18, 2023
Hi all,

Same boat here... last update 1st of June, and everything was completed (IP2). I received my GCMS Notes today, my last note is "Appears RFV, in queue for PACE" (2023/05/31) and I am still waiting.
My Primary office is RROC then I guess that I should wait... a lot.

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
Hi all,

Same boat here... last update 1st of June, and everything was completed (IP2). I received my GCMS Notes today, my last note is "Appears RFV, in queue for PACE" (2023/05/31) and I am still waiting.
That is exactly the same boat as us.

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
That is exactly the same boat as us.
Didn’t you make a twitter post last week?
did you tag IRCC directly in it? Might be a good idea, then they will see it for sure (and maybe it will have some impact).. for the rest we cannot do more than send webforms and hope for the best..
but if RROC is responding, asking some patience.. maybe it’s because they are planning on working on COPR in batches? (Still trying to stay positive..)

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Hi all,

Welcome to the club.. i also completed all stages on 31/05.. and nothing since then.. guess RROC is taking a long time to process the final reviews :(

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
Hey all RROC victims,

I got another response from the RROC office today saying I still need patience. The response itself is not valuable. But I now realize that they will only do something if they are pushed by the outside. I have sent several emails to RROC email address but never received a response. The two responses I received so far are all because I raised webform to other offices and they forwarded the email to them. The first time I received the response was when I raised the webform to Sydney, Australia, though, I later realized I confused Sydney, NS with this Australia office. This time I raised the webform to my SVO, New York, US. So, I think if we are able to get enough attention from other offices or even the media, RROC may start to do their work.
Guess what? I received a response to my webforms too! Mine didn't come from RROC though, just the generic IRCC do not reply email address. There was no reference to RROC at all. Did yours come from the same RROC inbox we've all emailed?

Mine didn't have any useful information either, just that my application is still in progress and I need to wait for it to be finalised. The exact same information they normally provide when you call them. On the email they listed 3 of the webforms I've sent in the past and basically responded to all at once.

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
Guess what? I received a response to my webforms too! Mine didn't come from RROC though, just the generic IRCC do not reply email address. There was no reference to RROC at all. Did yours come from the same RROC inbox we've all emailed?

Mine didn't have any useful information either, just that my application is still in progress and I need to wait for it to be finalised. The exact same information they normally provide when you call them. On the email they listed 3 of the webforms I've sent in the past and basically responded to all at once.
Its Nice!
At least we were able to draw some attention. Sadly! I havent received any response on 2 webforms I have sent. But happy that you guys have received some replies.