+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

>>>>>>ALL STAGES PASSED>>>>WAITING COPR>>>>>>TRACK HERE

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
Not sure whether it is worth trying.. but I mean it can hurt trying right? More than 40 days without news since all completed seem not that normal.. :(
FYI
I did send an e-mail this morning. I received an acknoledgment of reception. But it was noted there that they received my mail but that the email should be only used to respond to mails received from them.. so I don’t expect much of it. But at least I tried.. after 45 days it starts to worry me a bit

femi_kan

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
March 29
All the parameters just became complete recently, and like most people, there is usually a COPR generated in the tracker. However, that is not the same for me. Could I be part of this RROC? I'm not sure my VO.

Reactions: markcm

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
GUYS, I actually have a question, but this is a very misunderstood topic, I mean there have been mixed responses to this Question. So I want a very Honest and realisitic opinion of you guys, If anyone is able to help, wud be much much thankful to them!!

I have a Final Decision 13th July on my GC Key Account, In progress in Status Tracker, No PPR yet. Does this mean I can start planning things out and leave jobs here and home and sell stuff and everything ?? Or is it still too early to do all this and IRCC still can change the decision and I can get ADRs or something like that ??

AOR - 13th June
BG & Eligibility - In Progress
MEB/BIL - Completed
FSW-O - India

If anyone could help me with this, it wud be great!!
That is the update we are waiting for. You should receive the RFV email today (14th), according to past history.

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
All the parameters just became complete recently, and like most people, there is usually a COPR generated in the tracker. However, that is not the same for me. Could I be part of this RROC? I'm not sure my VO.
Looks like you are all complete on 13. Typically you should receive the final decision in progress update in GCkey today and the COPR/RFV the next biz day. You can wait till Monday to see if everything goes through. Even it doesn't, there is still high probability you are at the Ottawa CPC which implies a few weeks of delay.

bleach

Star Member
Jun 23, 2023
FYI
I did send an e-mail this morning. I received an acknoledgment of reception. But it was noted there that they received my mail but that the email should be only used to respond to mails received from them.. so I don’t expect much of it. But at least I tried.. after 45 days it starts to worry me a bit
That is interesting. I didn't even receive any automated reply. Guess they received too many emails recently so they initiate this automated response.

newbieCanada2023

May 30, 2023
I did send it two times in the past two weeks but no response.
I did send one this morning. I received an acknoledgment of reception, but I don’t expect much of it..
Really starting to get worried.. 45 days since everything is completed and no news at all while other files get final decision within 24-48hours..

femi_kan

Star Member
Mar 7, 2023
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
March 29
Looks like you are all complete on 13. Typically you should receive the final decision in progress update in GCkey today and the COPR/RFV the next biz day. You can wait till Monday to see if everything goes through. Even it doesn't, there is still high probability you are at the Ottawa CPC which implies a few weeks of delay.

Thanks. I'll watch till the end of next week to see what happens.

markcm

Star Member
Jun 29, 2023
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
RROC
AOR Received.
11-05-2023
Med's Done....
09-04-2023
Passport Req..
11-10-2023
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2023
I've been opening my email, Tracker, and GCkey account multiple times a day. This compulsive behaviour needs to be stopped :(

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
I did send one this morning. I received an acknoledgment of reception, but I don’t expect much of it..
Really starting to get worried.. 45 days since everything is completed and no news at all while other files get final decision within 24-48hours..
Do you mind posting the email here? I don't remember where I saw it last and I'd like to give it a try to see if I receive an acknowledgement ateast.

Mickey55555

Star Member
May 27, 2023
FYI
Has been 45 days for me as well. All stages passed on 29 May.

Josh_dan

May 10, 2023
That is interesting. I didn't even receive any automated reply. Guess they received too many emails recently so they initiate this automated response.
I've sent RROC an email just now and I also got an acknowledgement email immediately. It says they won't respond but it definitely means the email has gone through to an actual inbox.

Also, just so you guys are aware I've seen on another thread with other folks stuck at RROC reporting on their GCMS notes that there's an agent RC-8695 assigned to their file. Wondering if this is another inactive agent who has possibly got all our applications right now.