+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

All stages are passed but Security is not started

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Did anyone received any updates? Another week is going to end and our wait continues
I had got a Ghost Update on Tuesday. My everything else is passed for more than a one and a week but security not started. I called IRCC to ask about the GU but the agent said that there was no change in my profile. Gods knows when something good will happen.

Littlestar123

Star Member
Apr 11, 2017
I had got a Ghost Update on Tuesday. My everything else is passed for more than a one and a week but security not started. I called IRCC to ask about the GU but the agent said that there was no change in my profile. Gods knows when something good will happen.
same happened with me but I didn't call an agent yet to confirm about the GU

Ram098

Apr 23, 2021
I called again on Friday (2nd time ) to ircc . Nothing changed, they didn't start the security yet . I saw people who have AOR on July got their COPR yet .
don't know what's happening.
The wait continues
VO - OSC

Reactions: Harrysingh04

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
I called again on Friday (2nd time ) to ircc . Nothing changed, they didn't start the security yet . I saw people who have AOR on July got their COPR yet .
don't know what's happening.
The wait continues
VO - OSC
Same here bro. Only getting ghost updates but security not starting.

Harrysingh04

Aug 20, 2020
Do you know what kind of validation they will be doing here ?
No idea. I even ordered GCMS. There was nothing in the security part except Not Started. Criminality, eligibility, Info sharing is all passed. My visa office is RROC that they sometimes refer to as Ottawa. I got 2 GUs last week and 5 in total.

umayadav

Star Member
Jul 2, 2021
Be careful not to call them too much, I heard they keep track of our calls.
My securiry check could take long as I traveled pretty much in past years tho. Also, my VO Edmonton is famously known with slooooooow and loooooooong processing time
hi,

do you know if we have to report any international trips taken to IRCC after submission?