+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Hanedu

Star Member
Jan 18, 2021
Hello team. Just a question for those who completed their medical. Do you pay for medical check up once requested by IRCC? Thanks in Advance

Imari

Star Member
Sep 24, 2021
I am so happy to find tread that people facing the same situation like me. I got refused after interview reason that entre relationship or marriage to gain a status so marriage is not genuine. Right a way I got a lawyer and appeal. Already received acknowledgment letter and waiting. I am in BC.

1.Anyone has experience with BC IDA.
2.How long take for blue book and hearing date.
3. How long need to wait for file to open and done the process 1 , 2 or 3 years. Just want to prepare myself.
Thank you

Last edited:

Donnie649

Sep 1, 2021
We got PPR 2 weeks ago dropped passport off 2 weeks ago but we haven't heard back from immigration yet that we can pick the passport up :( does anybody have an idea how long it takes to stamp a visa in the passport ?
As far as I understand, the usual timeline pre covid is about 20 days from.the time they received your passport

Reactions: ginabrigi

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Hello everyone:

I just want to update my status.
We got our passport back last Sunday and I have purchased itinerary for my spouse. My lord, we can finally be united together. It has been 4 years since the application was initially sent and over 2 yrs not met due to COVID.
FINALLY!!!!

Donnie649

Sep 1, 2021
Hello everyone:

We got our passport back last Sunday and I have purchased itinerary for my spouse. My lord, we can finally be united together. It has been 4 years since the application was initially sent and over 2 yrs not met due to COVID.
FINALLY!!!!
When did you send the passport, and how long did it take to get back? Which VAC did you send to? Also congrats, I know the process was long.
Hello everyone:

FINALLY!!!!

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Hello everyone:

FINALLY!!!!
That’s tough not to be able meet each other over 2 years. I’m glad it finally the process

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Hello everyone
if anybody can tell me how long it’s gonna take after submitting the requested docs and remedical. Its been almost 3 weekssince we sent everything and no update from them yet.
background and everything is completed according to the new portal.
They already sent pre-arrival before even they requested additional docs.

Reactions: Miror

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Hello everyone
if anybody can tell me how long it’s gonna take after submitting the requested docs and remedical. Its been almost 3 weekssince we sent everything and no update from them yet.
Same here and nothing yet am praying by the end of the week

• Sad
Reactions: Sandy1310

Donnie649

Sep 1, 2021
Hello everyone
Usually 3 months from the time they received all the documents provided there is no problems is the timeline to get PPR

Reactions: Miror