+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Blusindy

Mar 4, 2020
Hiii, plz how long can we wait to receive our Passport n Corp? I sent mine since 23rd of January. I'm yet to receive it back. My Gckey keeping saying " In Process".

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hiii, plz how long can we wait to receive our Passport n Corp? I sent mine since 23rd of January. I'm yet to receive it back. My Gckey keeping saying " In Process".
When was the last automatic update sent to you by VAC? And what did it say?

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
So if you still didn’t get a confirmation that it’s been received by IRCC, you should contact your VAC and ask if everything is okay with the package.

Reactions: Alexis1971

Blusindy

Mar 4, 2020
So if you still didn’t get a confirmation that it’s been received by IRCC, you should contact your VAC and ask if everything is okay with the package.
VAC aren't responding to my emails. But VFS said all my requested documents are on other when I contacted them.

Noel1972

Star Member
May 21, 2017
Okay I meant, IRCC aren't responding to my emails
I am in the same situation. VFS said passport is in transit to IRCC office for processing, almost 3wks now and no update from IRCC or their portal. I guess the wait will have to continue till once I am able to confirm COPR has been issued.

Blusindy

Mar 4, 2020
I am in the same situation. VFS said passport is in transit to IRCC office for processing, almost 3wks now and no update from IRCC or their portal. I guess the wait will have to continue till once I am able to confirm COPR has been issued.
Interesting to see someone in the same shoes. My question is why the long processing with IRCC? I thought ever other process is over?

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Good morning all I have a question to check the status do we check the new portal only or we still need to check Gckey and ECAS because the new portal is updated the other ones it's been almost 3 weeks and nothing change, thank you

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Good morning all I have a question to check the status do we check the new portal only or we still need to check Gckey and ECAS because the new portal is updated the other ones it's been almost 3 weeks and nothing change, thank you
i check all 3 but Ecas has been the most up to date so far for us.

Reactions: Miror