+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Juku77

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
So my application is now in Mexico visa office to process..any one knows how fast they move? Was send to them over 3 months now
Grab a stool and a large bottle of tequila because they are so slow and inefficient, they received my file on February 14, 2017 and they still haven't finished processing it. So give yourself an idea.

Reactions: ginabrigi

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
I got letter from IAD we have full hearing and my counsel will be there with my wife in front of the Judge.
my wife has forward me the email it’s virtual hearing, can I the principal applicant join the hearing simultaneously or not in video conference.
My two brothers are Canadian they are included in the application as witnesses.
we both are preparing everyday.
I got 4 yrs of Facebook messenger chats history photos and all the data with my wife but I don’t know how to send it to the immigration it’s coming around 600mbs when I created a file on FB and downloaded it.
how should I create a pdf and send it to them.
Any suggestions my fellow members will be helpful ?

Reactions: Shankoma75

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
I got letter from IAD we have full hearing and my counsel will be there with my wife in front of the Judge.
my wife has forward me the email it’s virtual hearing, can I the principal applicant join the hearing simultaneously or not in video conference.
My two brothers are Canadian they are included in the application as witnesses.
we both are preparing everyday.
I got 4 yrs of Facebook messenger chats history photos and all the data with my wife but I don’t know how to send it to the immigration it’s coming around 600mbs when I created a file on FB and downloaded it.
how should I create a pdf and send it to them.
Any suggestions my fellow members will be helpful ?
Hey! If you have a lawyer, they will tell you how they will proceed with the disclosure. Technically, you send the additional docs to the lawyer and he/she will send it to IAD. As for joining the hearing you can join by phone if you cant join by video. The PA cannot listen to the sponsor's testimony btw. Good luck to you and your family

Last edited:

Oba02

Dec 29, 2021
Hey! If you have a lawyer, they will tell you how they will proceed with the disclosure. Technically, you send the additional docs to the lawyer and he/she will send it to IAD. As for joining the hearing you can join by phone if you cant join by video. The PA cannot listen to the sponsor's testimony btw. Good luck to you and your family

In my own case at The IAD, the we have thousands of documents. What we did was make the chats and some other documents as 1disclosure. We break those thousands of documents into about 16disclosures in total and send it batches by batches to the IAD and the minister counsel via email. It never easy at all with these disclosures cos the documents are too many. My wife and I shared the responsibilities of creating the disclosures. Let your lawyer get you a sample and tell you how to make the. "Table of contents" and the numbering of each documents on the disclosures. In other to be faster use MS word then there after go to online2pdf and convert each disclosures to PDF. You may resize it to lower mb in order to send them via email but if you're sending through regular mail you just need to convert from Ms Word to PDF through the online2pdf. The print it out all of the disclosures as many as possible. Each case is different. So, whatever the reason or reasons for the refusal maybe, all you need try to get as much documents as possible in order to convince the member presiding of your case at the IAD. All the best and I'm sure you'll be successful in your appeal.