Medical Exam - Completed
Background Verification - Completed
Biometrics - Received

Pre-Arrival received on November 19, 2021

no updated information since Medical updated on December 18, 2021

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Not all files are processed the same. We were asked to redo the medical. Our background check and eligibility are complete. I doubt we will receive PPR/COPR before medical is done. Do you agree?
The background check and eligibility completed were the ones assessed when the application refused before. After you complete the medical, they will restart the eligibility assessment and background check.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Did you try to use the PA's UCI login the new tracker.
I used mine and my spouse's (he is the PA)
It will show a lot of info when you login as PA's UCI
"A lot of info" is subjective. I believe we all see the same things depending on the stage of our application.

I can see the title of files we submitted
No COPR number as yet
I can see that Eligibility is completed
Medical is completed
Biometric hasn't requested as yet
Background hasn't started.

• Sad
Reactions: ginabrigi

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
"A lot of info" is subjective. I believe we all see the same things depending on the stage of our application.

I can see the title of files we submitted
No COPR number as yet
I can see that Eligibility is completed
Medical is completed
Biometric hasn't requested as yet
Background hasn't started.
I hope you hear something soon Alexis hang in there (praying for you )

Reactions: Alexis1971

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
The background check and eligibility completed were the ones assessed when the application refused before. After you complete the medical, they will restart the eligibility assessment and background check.
The eligibility changed for me this week. I dont think they will redo. As for the background check, maybe. Ill keep yall updated

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
My husband heard from IRCC today. They are requesting a Police Clearance from Denmark. He hasn't lived there for over 20 years. Can anyone direct us on how he can get a clearance from Denmark. Thank you.

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
My husband heard from IRCC today. They are requesting a Police Clearance from Denmark. He hasn't lived there for over 20 years. Can anyone direct us on how he can get a clearance from Denmark. Thank you.
Alexis may I ask where in Canada your husband is coming to live?

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
Big congratulations @ginabrigi and @ta1ons!! Happy for you! My advice to everyone who got their PPR is to contact your local VAC asap and ask for a list of documents that need to be prepared for shipping.

Meanwhile I just got my passport back! It’s the best feeling ever guys to finally be free to travel. Even though I won’t be able to travel till at least April due to my job obligations, I’m still very excited. Btw, the issue date on my COPR and visa is one day prior I received my PPR. So I think that your COPR gets issued online before you receive PPR. Hope it makes any sense. Good luck everyone and stay positive no matter how hard it is sometimes.
Hello how many days it took to get the visa in the passport ?

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
That’s ridiculous, surely they’ll be done with these absurd delays sooner than later.

Reactions: ginabrigi