+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Nish23

Oct 19, 2021
Hey guys

Need suggestion My brother's wife applied for a Visitor visa from India back in November end and did her biometrics, It has been 40-50 something days after her biometrics and has not received any words on the application any idea what is the normal processing time??

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Big congratulations @ginabrigi and @ta1ons!! Happy for you! My advice to everyone who got their PPR is to contact your local VAC asap and ask for a list of documents that need to be prepared for shipping.

Meanwhile I just got my passport back! It’s the best feeling ever guys to finally be free to travel. Even though I won’t be able to travel till at least April due to my job obligations, I’m still very excited. Btw, the issue date on my COPR and visa is one day prior I received my PPR. So I think that your COPR gets issued online before you receive PPR. Hope it makes any sense. Good luck everyone and stay positive no matter how hard it is sometimes.
Thank you! I wish you all the best!

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
According to my experience and friends in here and facebook, it seems that once you application is approved, VO will issue the COPR first (which we don't know before because it won't show on the ecas or online account). After COPR issued, there will be someone prepare PPR letter to send to PA. So the new tracker portal actually helped!
Once eligibility assessment and background check completed, it should take one to two week to issue the COPR which will show on the new tracker, then one to two week for the PPR.

Ardra Sandeep

Oct 18, 2021
Hi all, I received a pre-arrival apprival from IRCC almost 4 weeks ago for my spouse... Can anyone tell me how long it will takeforthe ppr tobe sanctioned? The file has been transferred to New Delhi Visa Office and I have heard that it is an office with no responsibility or commitment. Itsbeen almost two years since I have applied for his PR.

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
So someone posted this message in another forum regarding the update date we see in the new Tracker system. How misleading.

This was the response I got when I threw this question to IRCC

“Hi. The “updated” date refers to the date when data from IRCC’s system was last refreshed and reflected in the tracker. It does not necessarily mean that your file has been updated on this date.”
Did you try to use the PA's UCI login the new tracker.
I used mine and my spouse's (he is the PA)
It will show a lot of info when you login as PA's UCI

bakanomics

Star Member
Feb 23, 2016
Big congratulations @ginabrigi and @ta1ons!! Happy for you! My advice to everyone who got their PPR is to contact your local VAC asap and ask for a list of documents that need to be prepared for shipping.

Meanwhile I just got my passport back! It’s the best feeling ever guys to finally be free to travel. Even though I won’t be able to travel till at least April due to my job obligations, I’m still very excited. Btw, the issue date on my COPR and visa is one day prior I received my PPR. So I think that your COPR gets issued online before you receive PPR. Hope it makes any sense. Good luck everyone and stay positive no matter how hard it is sometimes.
Congrats. The storm is finally over!

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
According to my experience and friends in here and facebook, it seems that once you application is approved, VO will issue the COPR first (which we don't know before because it won't show on the ecas or online account). After COPR issued, there will be someone prepare PPR letter to send to PA. So the new tracker portal actually helped!
Once eligibility assessment and background check completed, it should take one to two week to issue the COPR which will show on the new tracker, then one to two week for the PPR.
Not all files are processed the same. We were asked to redo the medical. Our background check and eligibility are complete. I doubt we will receive PPR/COPR before medical is done. Do you agree?

Reactions: ginabrigi