+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
So someone posted this message in another forum regarding the update date we see in the new Tracker system. How misleading.

This was the response I got when I threw this question to IRCC

“Hi. The “updated” date refers to the date when data from IRCC’s system was last refreshed and reflected in the tracker. It does not necessarily mean that your file has been updated on this date.”
Wow

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
So someone posted this message in another forum regarding the update date we see in the new Tracker system. How misleading.

This was the response I got when I threw this question to IRCC

“Hi. The “updated” date refers to the date when data from IRCC’s system was last refreshed and reflected in the tracker. It does not necessarily mean that your file has been updated on this date.”
Hi Alexis have u heard anything yet ?

Reactions: Alexis1971

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Big congratulations @ginabrigi and @ta1ons!! Happy for you! My advice to everyone who got their PPR is to contact your local VAC asap and ask for a list of documents that need to be prepared for shipping.

Meanwhile I just got my passport back! It’s the best feeling ever guys to finally be free to travel. Even though I won’t be able to travel till at least April due to my job obligations, I’m still very excited. Btw, the issue date on my COPR and visa is one day prior I received my PPR. So I think that your COPR gets issued online before you receive PPR. Hope it makes any sense. Good luck everyone and stay positive no matter how hard it is sometimes.

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Big congratulations @ginabrigi and @ta1ons!! Happy for you! My advice to everyone who got their PPR is to contact your local VAC asap and ask for a list of documents that need to be prepared for shipping.

Meanwhile I just got my passport back! It’s the best feeling ever guys to finally be free to travel. Even though I won’t be able to travel till at least April due to my job obligations, I’m still very excited. Btw, the issue date on my COPR and visa is one day prior I received my PPR. So I think that your COPR gets issued online before you receive PPR. Hope it makes any sense. Good luck everyone and stay positive no matter how hard it is sometimes.
I wish you all the best.

Newbie2015

Oct 12, 2021
Guys, I've heard from the MP office about ff on my case that all assessments on my application have ben completed with the "only one exception being the security checks". Any idea on how long security checks can take and what other stages might be there ? Is it too early to get excited...

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
Nothing at all but I saw your great news. That is amazing, congrats.

I checked the new tracker and our BG check hasn't started as yet, Eligibility and Medical completed. We sent all the documents back on January 25th so I'm praying we hear something by February 28th.

Congratulations again!
I wish u all the best :)

Reactions: Alexis1971

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020

My husband received PPR on jan 20 and they requested docs and medical on jan 31.
no COPR issued yet! We submitted all the documents, hope to get an update very soon!

Reactions: ginabrigi