+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

P william

Oct 23, 2019
does anyone know how long after the visa receive your document for final processing they will contact you ? they receive mine over 3 months now :(

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
COPR is never issued before PPR.
If you don’t know then stop you nonsense talking. According to the new tracker, they would release COPR document number document number before they send PPR letter.
COPR document starts with T which is the same as the one show in the new tracker.
So if you don’t know then you don’t need to reply me.
Thank you!

Reactions: ginabrigi

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
If you don’t know then stop you nonsense talking. According to the new tracker, they would release COPR document number document number before they send PPR letter.
COPR document starts with T which is the same as the one show in the new tracker.
Thank you!
Awww we are here to support each other because we all need to be with our family, not to insult please.

Reactions: WBC

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Awww we are here to support each other because we all need to be with our family, not to insult please.
I explain to him so many times. But he is always there saying that this is impossible. I also check with one forum member by direct message to see his COPR. There is no issue on it.
I also checked with some consultant they said it is normal that COPR document issued in system.

Reactions: ginabrigi and Miror

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thank you!
The fact that there's a number does not mean it's been 'issued' in any meaningful way.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
anyone having experience with police clearance from Turkey

I have a police clearance request from Turkey (i'm currently in Turkey)

I'm little confused, do I need from both of the following:
from "General Prosecutor’s Office" and "e-Devlet"

confusion is because of what stated under "How to apply"
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/medical-police/police-certificates/how/turkey.html
I'm not turkish but I read that to mean either one, ie that they're the same thing but one you do online and the other at office of the prosecutor.

Reactions: ginabrigi