+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Did you get a passport request? If not, there's no copr. What difference does it make if they say "when approved, you'll be issued a COPR?" Your'e still not approved. And there's no way they will issue a COPR now that's valid until late 2024.

More importantly: my understanding is they're including this info for all applicants in new portal, unrelated to where in approval process they are. (I could be wrong about that)

Put differently, if they put "when you become a PR, you'll be issued a PR card", would that mean anything? I can tell you right now what the number would be:
It will be the same as your UCI.
I was landed on 2017 Mar. And I just check my COPR which expiry date was just one day before my passport expiry date which was 2022 Oct.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
I was landed on 2017 Mar. And I just check my COPR which expiry date was just one day before my passport expiry date which was 2022 Oct.
I was rather assuming that you're talking about a new app, have no idea what the portal relates to if you're doiung something different.

Luxp

Star Member
Oct 3, 2017
No, won't affect PR application - as long as you disclose her previous refusals (this is EXTREMELY important).

Yes, waiting until AOR might make sense - although no guarantee then either. Before/after, probalby more important is if anything has changed and the application strengthened.

Govt has said they'll do something on family reunification, but no actual announcement or details - you could wait and see about that too.
Thanks for the response. On your first point - how do i disclose the refusals to them? I had already submitted the PR application (Nov 28) well before I got the TRV refusals (Jan 12 & 31). That's how slow the TRV processing was, that we went ahead and applied for the PR.

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Thanks for the response. On your first point - how do i disclose the refusals to them? I had already submitted the PR application (Nov 28) well before I got the TRV refusals (Jan 12 & 31). That's how slow the TRV processing was, that we went ahead and applied for the PR.
You should be fine if you got the refusals afterwards, IRCC will know about those.

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Hello how can I check ECAS? now am using the new tracker I can't access it.

I have been trying both Sponsor info and applicant info with no success. Do you have Representative ? I had Representative before was refused may be that is the reason.

jodar

Nov 28, 2021
Hello Friends
I just want to share some news today. There is a COPR issued in new track portal. However, I haven't received PPR letter on both online account and ecas. Once the COPR issued, it means that application is approved right? I just need to wait for PPR letter?