+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Ramina88

Apr 12, 2021
So we learned my husband's police certificate and Schedule A form were extended, we dont have to send an updated version. We also received pre-arrival sometime this week.
Im hoping our files get settled ASAP
Hey Pryncess99, how did you find out they extended the police certificate and Schedule A? We also got pre-arrival after the medical request but we don't have access to GCkey or new tracker.

Pryncess99

May 12, 2019
Hey Pryncess99, how did you find out they extended the police certificate and Schedule A? We also got pre-arrival after the medical request but we don't have access to GCkey or new tracker.
We didnt see it on gc key. He was receiving emails saying an update has been done but nothing in gc key. On the new tracker, it said, we received the police certificate/additional family information you sent us. (IMM5406)

Reactions: Ramina88

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
So we learned my husband's police certificate and Schedule A form were extended, we dont have to send an updated version. We also received pre-arrival sometime this week.
Im hoping our files get settled ASAP
That’s fantastic! Things are moving fast for you!! How did you find out they were extended?

Soooo happy for you ❤

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
We didnt see it on gc key. He was receiving emails saying an update has been done but nothing in gc key. On the new tracker, it said, we received the police certificate/additional family information you sent us. (IMM5406)
Oops, I should have scrolled down….excellent news!