+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
HI... there.
my Name is Lovejeet Singh Sandhu from India. I have one question that i got mail on 8th December, 2021 mentioning my file no is F.......... and we received your file on date 7th October 2021 further no any update regarding sponsor approval or any other In family class sponsorship application. recently got approval for visitor visa on 22 January, 2022. but no any AOR1 in Pr application.. Kindly suggest me what to do..
Letter on Dec. 8th is your AOR1 - Acknowledgement of Receipt of your file. Now, it's a waiting game...you'll see from all threads people wait quite sone time. You received your file number F____ so that's good, you'll need that to check your file status on line. You can ask for a status update doing a web inquiry if you would like.

Could I please suggest something else sir....please do not use your full name on here for privacy reasons. It's best to use a nickname. In some cases, family and even friends become jealous about people trying to leave and may sabotage their efforts. I do not want to see that happen to anyone. So change your profile name to something like a nickname or just an initial (see what others have done on the thread).

Congratulations on the visitor visa approval - that's great! Just check online for the status of your file or do a web inquiry and be prepared to wait. In the meantime you have your visitor's visa so you can do visits and keep records of same for future reference if needed.

You can search the forums for a thread on India applicants and I'm sure you'll get more background information there. This thread is for spousal appeals. Best of luck.

sharmgop

Star Member
Aug 30, 2019
You won’t be able to check your status until your file is reopened. Since it’s only been 2-3 months, there’s no point to check it right now. As you can see from this thread, people get their files reopened after at least 6-8-12 months.
@Arun19
@passenger19 is it same with judicial review cases inside canada, its been 3 months I have received the settlement of the case but haven't heard anything back from them. Do you have any info on this? how much time it will take for them to reopen the app.?

Ramina88

Apr 12, 2021
We won our appeal 10 days ago and today they requested re-medical. We are working with a lawyer so not sure if they transferred our application back to VO or not. Also, we didn't receive any official written documents about their decision after hearing, is it normal? I noticed some people received that document.

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
We won our appeal 10 days ago and today they requested re-medical. We are working with a lawyer so not sure if they transferred our application back to VO or not. Also, we didn't receive any official written documents about their decision after hearing, is it normal? I noticed some people received that document.
Congratulations on your win! Usually written confirmation would go to the lawyer. The lawyer will then forward to you. You can also email your lawyer to ask if they have received same and if/when received if they could send you a copy. Transferring file back to VO takes a bit of time. If you are concerned raise it with your lawyer. Congrats again. You are right on track.

Reactions: Ramina88

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Congrats on your quick requested...

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
big Compilation ramina .. please can you share your experience with us..thank you

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
It is goes back to almost 3 years now just like most the people here:
We applied June 2019
Refused April 2021
Appeal won January 2022
Most of the time we didn't hear anything from VO in Warsaw and they set an interview for us but decided to cancel and refuse it right away.
Congratulations! As far as I know Warsaw VO processes very small number of applications comparing to other VOs such as London or New Deli. But here I see so many refused by Warsaw applicants. In your case they canceled the interview and refused. In our case they didn’t even bother with any additional requests and refused us without any chance to support our case. I remember other member’s story. Her husband’s application was refused because Warsaw wasn’t sure that they would move to Canada after approval even after they submitted tons of proofs. I don’t know what’s going on with that office.

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
It is goes back to almost 3 years now just like most the people here:
We applied June 2019
Refused April 2021
Appeal won January 2022
Most of the time we didn't hear anything from VO in Warsaw and they set an interview for us but decided to cancel and refuse it right away.
My time line same like as you . I applied in 2019 September .2021 October warsaw VO request some edentional documents like pics nika nama Whatsapp chat etc. After that 2021 in April thy refused my because the reason was our marriage wasn't genuine.. my representative apply for appeal. 2021.first week of November I won appeal. And next day I got notice of decision letter.. thy allowed appeal .. after that I haven't heard anything from them.. my visa was refused from warsaw VO. My question is that when I won appeal thy send my application to warsaw VO? How long it will take for further..thank you

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Hi Ramina, congrats. Which Visa Office sent the medical request? Also who received the email Sponsor or Applicant?

Timeline:
Applied June 2019
Received Pre arrival and medical PCC request all together Oct 2019
Refused: May 2021
Appeal allowed Dec 2021
Decision letter in Jan 2022 and They haven’t told me which VO will process.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hi Ramina, congrats. Which Visa Office sent the medical request? Also who received the email Sponsor or Applicant?

Timeline:
Applied June 2019
Received Pre arrival and medical PCC request all together Oct 2019
Refused: May 2021
Appeal allowed Dec 2021
Decision letter in Jan 2022 and They haven’t told me which VO will process.
When we won, they did not tell us which VO office was going to process. Its most likely the VO that refused you/VO office in the country where Principal Applicant is located. You will have to wait until the file has been reopen.

Ramina88

Apr 12, 2021
When we won, they did not tell us which VO office was going to process. Its most likely the VO that refused you/VO office in the country where Principal Applicant is located. You will have to wait until the file has been reopen.
Lawyer doesn't know which office it came from either. Probably Warsaw office again because medical request came at night on Sunday so their Monday in the morning.

Ramina88

Apr 12, 2021
My time line same like as you . I applied in 2019 September .2021 October warsaw VO request some edentional documents like pics nika nama Whatsapp chat etc. After that 2021 in April thy refused my because the reason was our marriage wasn't genuine.. my representative apply for appeal. 2021.first week of November I won appeal. And next day I got notice of decision letter.. thy allowed appeal .. after that I haven't heard anything from them.. my visa was refused from warsaw VO. My question is that when I won appeal thy send my application to warsaw VO? How long it will take for further..thank you
I don't really know, it's seems to be different for every person. Don't think they are consistent or perhaps different people work on each case so different pattern each time.

Ramina88

Apr 12, 2021
Congratulations! As far as I know Warsaw VO processes very small number of applications comparing to other VOs such as London or New Deli. But here I see so many refused by Warsaw applicants. In your case they canceled the interview and refused. In our case they didn’t even bother with any additional requests and refused us without any chance to support our case. I remember other member’s story. Her husband’s application was refused because Warsaw wasn’t sure that they would move to Canada after approval even after they submitted tons of proofs. I don’t know what’s going on with that office.
I know, very sad but lets concentrate on the good side that eventually we'll be reunited. I really believe it's not Canada to blame but only certain personalities.