+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
No luck for me to pass through the first step. I put my correct information and it says it’s incorrect. Wtf? But my partner was able to register. He said the latest update on that page was from Sep 2020. Huh. I’m just gonna stick with ECAS and CGKey.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
No luck for me to pass through the first step. I put my correct information and it says it’s incorrect. Wtf? But my partner was able to register. He said the latest update on that page was from Sep 2020. Huh. I’m just gonna stick with ECAS and CGKey.
If your partner is the Applicant then that's why. I used my husbands information to create the account. I found out our Eligibility is completed, that information is not in Ecas or Gckey.

F.ayub

Dec 7, 2020
Hi I have same issue . When I put the right information it says it's incorrect information.. before I won my appeal I am able to check my application status it's was show. But I won my hearing appeal in November 2021 . After that it's says incorrect information.. please can anyone tell me what does it mean? Are ircc Chang the online system or what? Now how I can check my application status?? Thank you

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hi I have same issue . When I put the right information it says it's incorrect information.. before I won my appeal I am able to check my application status it's was show. But I won my hearing appeal in November 2021 . After that it's says incorrect information.. please can anyone tell me what does it mean? Are ircc Chang the online system or what? Now how I can check my application status?? Thank you
You won’t be able to check your status until your file is reopened. Since it’s only been 2-3 months, there’s no point to check it right now. As you can see from this thread, people get their files reopened after at least 6-8-12 months.

Jul 27, 2018
HI... there.
my Name is Lovejeet Singh Sandhu from India. I have one question that i got mail on 8th December, 2021 mentioning my file no is F.......... and we received your file on date 7th October 2021 further no any update regarding sponsor approval or any other In family class sponsorship application. recently got approval for visitor visa on 22 January, 2022. but no any AOR1 in Pr application.. Kindly suggest me what to do..

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Hello everyone
Alexis is right, i tried to create the account with my info but could’nt. But my husband did. You can create the account only by applicant’s info.
We got a pre arrival letter On Jan 20. They’ve requested remedical with other documents after 10 days.
His status shows that he passed his eligibility, passed background, just the medical in progress according to new portal.

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
HI... there.
my Name is Lovejeet Singh Sandhu from India. I have one question that i got mail on 8th December, 2021 mentioning my file no is F.......... and we received your file on date 7th October 2021 further no any update regarding sponsor approval or any other In family class sponsorship application. recently got approval for visitor visa on 22 January, 2022. but no any AOR1 in Pr application.. Kindly suggest me what to do..
Hello lovejeet
Did you appeal or was your application refused ever?
if not then this is the forum for the applicants who are in process of appealing.
good luck

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Hello everyone
Alexis is right, i tried to create the account with my info but could’nt. But my husband did. You can create the account only by applicant’s info.
We got a pre arrival letter On Jan 20. They’ve requested remedical with other documents after 10 days.
His status shows that he passed his eligibility, passed background, just the medical in progress according to new portal.
I think for some reason that’s different for everyone. Some people can only create an account as a sponsor and some as a PA. In my case it only worked with the sponsor information not mine.