+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

WBC

Star Member
Nov 13, 2019
Yes please, I will submit through VFS lagos. How can I get the consent form?
Here is the link to the Consent Form:
https://assets.ctfassets.net/xxg4p8gt3sg6/2G0GtF7WPLvzToKOfompkv/c03d754f3eaf210cf115e35a9bfd096b/VFS-ConsentForm.pdf

Highlight the words in bold and put it in your search bar to access the link. If you cannot access the link, go to VFS Global Lagos website, click on "Apply for Visa" (its a tab across the top), go to" #2 Begin Application", move down to the last paragraph in this section and you will see the words "consent form" underlined in red, click on it and it will open the document for you.

You must print and sign (original signature) on Page 2 and 4, then add this Consent Form to the package of documents you are sending along with your passport.

For payment regarding return courier and other information go to VFS Global Lagos website: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can

On the website, at the bottom of the first page there is a tab "contact us" giving an email address and telephone number for help which I've added below. They are quite good at responding within 1-2 days to emails, and not usually good at picking up the phone.
info.cannig@vfshelpline.com / tel. no.: 2348150199900

I did not use Lagos but these are the same steps I took. I only knew to add the consent form from reading another thread on these forums, so am happy to pass along the knowledge. Best wishes again to you.

Reactions: Blusindy

Blusindy

Mar 4, 2020
Here is the link to the Consent Form:
https://assets.ctfassets.net/xxg4p8gt3sg6/2G0GtF7WPLvzToKOfompkv/c03d754f3eaf210cf115e35a9bfd096b/VFS-ConsentForm.pdf

Highlight the words in bold and put it in your search bar to access the link. If you cannot access the link, go to VFS Global Lagos website, click on "Apply for Visa" (its a tab across the top), go to" #2 Begin Application", move down to the last paragraph in this section and you will see the words "consent form" underlined in red, click on it and it will open the document for you.

You must print and sign (original signature) on Page 2 and 4, then add this Consent Form to the package of documents you are sending along with your passport.

For payment regarding return courier and other information go to VFS Global Lagos website: https://visa.vfsglobal.com/nga/en/can

On the website, at the bottom of the first page there is a tab "contact us" giving an email address and telephone number for help which I've added below. They are quite good at responding within 1-2 days to emails, and not usually good at picking up the phone.
info.cannig@vfshelpline.com / tel. no.: 2348150199900

I did not use Lagos but these are the same steps I took. I only knew to add the consent form from reading another thread on these forums, so am happy to pass along the knowledge. Best wishes again to you.
Thank you so much.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
It has been 2 months passed since the last update on my file.
I don't know why they take so long to finalize a simple file.
I'm a bit frustrated as well. File was transferred to VO since October, confirmed by them on November 4th. ECAS/GCkey reopened on January 4th. Nothing, not even request for re-medical.

Ecas is saying medical received but I'm sure that was from the old file.

• Sad
Reactions: passenger19

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Tonight my ecas account got the third line “medical results have been received”. Does this mean that I passed the medical or it means they just received it and will check it later? For some reason since yesterday I’m unable to log in into my GCKey account to confirm my guesses.

Reactions: Miror

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
I'm a bit frustrated as well. File was transferred to VO since October, confirmed by them on November 4th. ECAS/GCkey reopened on January 4th. Nothing, not even request for re-medical.

Ecas is saying medical received but I'm sure that was from the old file.
Mine is showing the same that the medical received. I don’t know why coz they never request one so far!

Miror

Jul 31, 2021
Tonight my ecas account got the third line “medical results have been received”. Does this mean that I passed the medical or it means they just received it and will check it later? For some reason since yesterday I’m unable to log in into my GCKey account to confirm my guesses.
Yes it mean medical past happy for you

Reactions: WBC and passenger19

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
What message is on the first and second line in your Ecas?

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
What message is on the first and second line in your Ecas?
The first one is showing the date they received our application. The second one is from 3 weeks ago when they sent the medical request. The third one showed up tonight as I said before.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
The first one is showing the date they received our application. The second one is from 3 weeks ago when they sent the medical request. The third one showed up tonight as I said before.
Thanks for replying. Our shows the original application date on the first line, 2nd line - says medical was received but our medical was done back in 2018.

Reactions: passenger19

junno

Jul 27, 2011
My wife Application got refused.
Reason: (bottom line i did not fulfil my previous undertaking (2006-2009)
"Your sponsor is not eligible pursuant to R133(1)(g)(i). As a result, it would be contrary to the regulations to issue you a permanent resident visa or to allow you to become a permanent resident. I am therefore refusing your application."
R133(1)(g)(i) is (g) subject to paragraph 137(c), is not in default of (i) any undertaking.

So here is the story:
I applied in Jan 2020 and got a letter in Dec 2020 saying that i was not eligible to sponsor due to PREVIOUS UNDERTAKING, and i had to pay back the money my X-wife took when we divorced (on previous undertaking). That amount was $3000.
So i paid in full and in Feb 2021 Ministery of Ontario sent me letter all debt was paid off and no debt was left and they send the Immigration Canada the same letter. I forward the letter to the London Visa Office and received a conformation that the letter was received.

Now in Jan 2022 i got an email saying that my wife application was refused because I DID NOT FULFIL my previous undertaking.

Question:
IS there an error in their system that they did not receive the letter from the Ministry Of Ontario?
Is this their practice?
Should i appeal or withdraw my application and reapply.
(i am thinking not to appeal and reapply since now my previous undertaking payment is taken care off.)
WHAT are my options.