+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
The MP is so useless.
I sent them a long email regarding my frustrated situation and they said they would contact IRCC.
I got reply yesterday and it is so useless.
IRCC informed us that on November 2020 there is a note on the system saying that the appeal was allowed and file was reopened for processing. Waiting for officer’s review and finalization. The file is still in process but it is moving forward. Please wait. You can contact me again mid November if you don’t hear from them then.

Always ask me to wait and I have waited for so long. I need something changed not waiting.
The MPs do not intervene, they get the same updates we get if we submit a webform. I stopped asking my MP for assistance..its useless

Ahsan Faridi

Nov 5, 2020
If you got refused because of union government then they will discuss that. They are not going to ask you about relationship. Focus on your Blue book and the reason for your refusal.
Thank you for your reply. I am worried what happened in hearing? please pray for us...

Erum.shahzadi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
How did you find out your file was reopened?
I sent an inquiry to my VO. Their response was that my file is being reviewed at the LVO. Soon after i was able to axcess ECAS ehich is a sign theu opened ur file and i was sent medical soon after that. I would suggest to send a inquiry to your VO because emailing IRCC is a waste of time, they dont respond for months and whe they do its an automated response.

Last edited:

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I sent an inquiry to my VO. Their response was that my file is being reviewed at the LVO. Soon after i was able to axcess ECAS ehich is a sign theu opened ur file and i was sent medical soon after that. I would suggest to send a inquiry to your VO because emailing IRCC is a waste of time, they dont respond for months and whe they do its an automated response.
I emailed my VO recently asking for an update. No reply. Idk maybe after all my unanswered emails they just blocked my email address.

Reactions: Phalos

Sandy1310

Star Member
Feb 16, 2020
Hi everyone!
Finally i got a group who has same situation as me!
i’ve sponsored my husband who is living in Australia in jan 2020 but got refused!
We won our appeal in May 2021 and no reply after..
called Ircc and only reply that they say our file is at cpc-M and they don’t know how it will take.
I am so stressed about it.. i don’t know how long will it take. this is unfair
Pls help if anybody has their timeframe and know anything about this. Pls
Its been 2 years and still waiting to see wach other.
I can’t go and see him since Australia border are closed and he cannot come here, Idk when this wait gonna be end.

Last edited:
Reactions: ginabrigi

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
Hi everyone!
Finally i got a group who has same situation as me!
i’ve sponsored my husband who is living in Australia in jan 2020 but got refused!
We won our appeal in May 2021 and no reply after..
called Ircc and only reply that they say our file is at cpc-M and they don’t know how it will take.
I am so stressed about it.. i don’t know how long will it take. this is unfair
Pls help if anybody has their timeframe and know anything about this. Pls
Its been 2 years and still waiting to see wach other.
I can’t go and see him since Australia border are closed and he cannot come here, Idk when this wait gonna be end.
I've been sponsoring my husband for 4 years already

maplezone

Mar 2, 2015
APPROVED TRV while PR in progress !!!

Hello everyone,

Currently, my spouse's outland spousal sponsorship is in progress with a below given timeline:

App rcvd: APR 2020
Principal applicant eligibility passed:JUL 2021
ADR requested and submitted: JUL 2021

Since JUL 2021, there's been a complete silence. Recently, we got an update that the TRV application of my spouse has been approved and the passport request has been sent out to us( TRV was in process from last 6 months). When applied for the TRV, we mentioned that the stay is gonna be for approx. 3 months.

Now, my query is that can she stay for more than 3 months OR more than 6 months? If so, then what is the procedure? Secondly, will she have to book a return flight if she visits on TRV?

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
APPROVED TRV while PR in progress !!!

Hello everyone,

Currently, my spouse's outland spousal sponsorship is in progress with a below given timeline:

App rcvd: APR 2020
Principal applicant eligibility passed:JUL 2021
ADR requested and submitted: JUL 2021

Since JUL 2021, there's been a complete silence. Recently, we got an update that the TRV application of my spouse has been approved and the passport request has been sent out to us( TRV was in process from last 6 months). When applied for the TRV, we mentioned that the stay is gonna be for approx. 3 months.

Now, my query is that can she stay for more than 3 months OR more than 6 months? If so, then what is the procedure? Secondly, will she have to book a return flight if she visits on TRV?
Has your application been refused? Have you appealed? This doesn’t seem to be the thread you need

hampton11

Mar 1, 2021
Hi All,

We got a decision made as rejected today, they said we hadn't been living together for 12 months or more, we sent evidence of 27 months living together so we're disgusted.

We're going to appeal which is a joke in itself considering we've been waiting 18 months for this whole process and now get this.
How long does the appeals process take and do you just email the form and the rejection letter ?

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
Hi All,

We got a decision made as rejected today, they said we hadn't been living together for 12 months or more, we sent evidence of 27 months living together so we're disgusted.

We're going to appeal which is a joke in itself considering we've been waiting 18 months for this whole process and now get this.
How long does the appeals process take and do you just email the form and the rejection letter ?
While it's your right to do so - it is possible that getting married and applying entirely anew would be faster.

Reactions: Alexis1971

hampton11

Mar 1, 2021
Can it actually take longer than the 18 months ? Literally feel like giving up is the case, we tick every box on the website and they still deny us, cannot believe i'm even in this position of having to appeal.