+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Congratulations!
I don’t know what is CPC-M doing now. Warsaw office can process the application reopened this year but CPC-M is still not touching case back last year Sep?
So ridiculous!
Yeah, we are January 2021, still nothing. I thought all appeal files go back to Mississauga?

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
I don't know the cost for lawyers in BC, maybe someone in the forum can assist with that. We paid $7,000 in Ontario, wasn't worth it but we didn't know how the hearing was going to go.
We used a registered immigrarion consultant and we won our appeal. He charged us $4000.00 and did everything virtually as he is in Ontario and we are outside of Canada. It was definitely worth it. He was also our rep during the PR application. We have used different lawyers and consultants throuought the years. He was by far the most honest, fair and got the job done.

Reactions: Huntingwhale

ta1ons

Star Member
Nov 9, 2019
Yeah, we are January 2021, still nothing. I thought all appeal files go back to Mississauga?
I see most cases are transferred back to CPC-M, rarely cases are sent to local office to process. Normally, the PPR letter will be sent by local visa office but the process will be in CPC-M.
It is one year now since my file reopened last year Sep, no update since last Nov.
I still remember when I see my file was reopened last year Sep, I was so excited and think the nightmare would go over soon and we could celebrate Christmas together.
However, we are sill separate now and the nightmare is still there, not sure when I can see the light of hope....

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
We used a registered immigrarion consultant and we won our appeal. He charged us $4000.00 and did everything virtually as he is in Ontario and we are outside of Canada. It was definitely worth it. He was also our rep during the PR application. We have used different lawyers and consultants throuought the years. He was by far the most honest, fair and got the job done.
Is he or she is in Vancouver or Surrey BC Province
Can you provide me with the name and number of the firm?

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Can you please guide me through the process.
I’m really sorry! Warsaw VO is so small, but there are so many refused by them. I advise you to appeal right now, don’t waste any moment. Also order your gcms notes asap to see what were the last notes before the refusal. This will help you to understand what you need to collect/make/improve before your appeal hearing. Notes will take around a month. If you think that you can’t do it by yourself then find a lawyer. For now a lawyer is not necessary.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
I see most cases are transferred back to CPC-M, rarely cases are sent to local office to process. Normally, the PPR letter will be sent by local visa office but the process will be in CPC-M.
It is one year now since my file reopened last year Sep, no update since last Nov.
I still remember when I see my file was reopened last year Sep, I was so excited and think the nightmare would go over soon and we could celebrate Christmas together.
However, we are sill separate now and the nightmare is still there, not sure when I can see the light of hope....
I don’t understand it either. Warsaw wrote us that they will finalize our case once they get it. But I know two cases that were refused by Warsaw, one is from March-April and another is from June, both already got PPRs. Our case is from the beginning of May collecting dust somewhere, yet to be reopened. It’s all within one VO. How is this okay? They’ve been using covid as an excuse for 1,5 years now but they refused our applications in the middle of the pandemic, with closed borders, with financial instability. They don’t care about our lives or our safety in this global crisis but they make us care about their safety. Now it’s a new excuse it’s the election. What’s next? Christmas? New virus? UFO invasion? New studies that the global warming makes you work slower? I’m so sick of it.

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Is he or she is in Vancouver or Surrey BC Province
Can you provide me with the name and number of the firm?
He is in Ontario. Did you still want his info? We only dealt with virtually. You don't need to be in the same province to work with him.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Its really disheartening....I don't have the energy to be sad anymore; its becoming a distraction in my life and I need to be strong for my boys. I don't believe voting is even going to resolve this issue. Its just a big mess.

Reactions: ginabrigi