ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Yeah I don't understand why Canada has a stupid process
Because the process is very inefficient. Many logical holes, many things that can be done differently. For example, why would someone do their medical exam if they might be not eligible or refused at the end of the day? Just to pay at least 400$ plus travel cost for overpriced lab results? It would be much more convenient to check person’s eligibility and then ask for the medical exam. Why no one up there thought about that? It’s not rocket science.

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Because the process is very inefficient. Many logical holes, many things that can be done differently. For example, why would someone do their medical exam if they might be not eligible or refused at the end of the day? Just to pay at least 400$ plus travel cost for overpriced lab results? It would be much more convenient to check person’s eligibility and then ask for the medical exam. Why no one up there thought about that? It’s not rocket science.
Exactly! The EU immigration does not even require a medical.

Reactions: ginabrigi

ginabrigi

Oct 24, 2018
Exactly! The EU immigration does not even require a medical.
What makes me angry is they approve one person but not the other I am beyond mad I can't even describe how mad I am my friend husband came almost 2 years ago he didn't even have to have an interview yet they interviewed my husband 2 times in Rabat and they still denied him. The immigration officer said he doesn't love me she knows his feelings ? I am beyond frustrated if they deny one file they should deny all files urgghhhh

Reactions: Lisaexpat

Erum.shahzadi

Star Member
Feb 20, 2020
I check GCKEY regularly and i notice that Under additional document request request it still says The generic if we will need additional documents will contact you .... I sent an additional documents when they requested it in June 2021 And my medical was submitted after that and they already reviewed the medical and cleared that but under additional documents nothing has changed. can I send an inquiry because it's been like 3 months???
I am just scared to if they even received my docs? I uploaded on gckey when submiting them.

Alwx

Star Member
Jun 11, 2020
Y'all need to vote NDP, then all your immigration problems woild go away!
Voting for NDP means throwing your vote away. And is is not going to solve immigration problems, because it depends on IRCC officer looking at your case and same application requirements will apply

Reactions: Alexis1971

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Voting for NDP means throwing your vote away. And is is not going to solve immigration problems, because it depends on IRCC officer looking at your case and same application requirements will apply
if u arent aware, ndp proposed a guaranteed trv for all in process spouses- Thats how!!!!???
plus the more votes a party gets, the more seats in the house which means more influence.
please brush up on your parliament knowledge....ps, ircc officers get instructions to be more strict or more lenient from the Ministry
- they still answer to the Min.of Immi in the big picture...so if u got a minister who could care less about spoussal sponsorship, then thats how his minion officers are going to act as well.
thanks you.

• Angry
Reactions: Alexis1971 and Alwx

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
It really does not matter NDP, Liberal, Conservative, that does not change immigration officers behavior/mind. Vote for whoever you want.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
It’s been more than 2 weeks since we contacted our MP’s office. We were promised to get an update asap. No response so far. Now I’m scared to think the reply would be about them being busy with elections and refugees. In a few days it’s going to a year since the refusal. Being close to that date reminds me of the amount of pain I received that day. It was truly traumatizing, I didn’t want to live anymore. It felt like the end of the world. I’m in much better condition now and mostly staying positive. But I’m feeling sadness this week. Sorry guys that I don’t have any good news to share. Just wanted to say If you’re struggling and feeling hopeless right now you’re not alone. Sending hugs

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
It’s been more than 2 weeks since we contacted our MP’s office. We were promised to get an update asap. No response so far. Now I’m scared to think the reply would be about them being busy with elections and refugees. In a few days it’s going to a year since the refusal. Being close to that date reminds me of the amount of pain I received that day. It was truly traumatizing, I didn’t want to live anymore. It felt like the end of the world. I’m in much better condition now and mostly staying positive. But I’m feeling sadness this week. Sorry guys that I don’t have any good news to share. Just wanted to say If you’re struggling and feeling hopeless right now you’re not alone. Sending hugs
Yes there is always hope. I had many low times during this process.We received our PPR on Friday.

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
Hugs back to you.
I understand. We all do. I have many days lately I feel almost as bad as right after getting our refusal. Now I struggle to remain hopeful, and to truly believe the day will come that my husband arrives in Canada. This is a completely dehumanizing experience

Khan2001

Nov 26, 2015
Mumbai
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Passport Req..
Not yet
VISA ISSUED...
Nope
LANDED..........
Not today Perhaps One Day.
I got refusal letter today marriage is not genuine they say.
how can I appeal can you guide me about the process and how much time will it take.
I wish I could explain you in words what I’m feeling right now.