+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

MurphyA

Star Member
May 7, 2018
So I asked my MP that why my file was delayed so much and I got the reply from IRCC.
  • Due to COVID-19, IRCC is experiencing processing delays and we can’t provide you with accurate processing times for this application. Rest assured that we understand how important this process is for the applicant and are making all the necessary efforts to finalize the application as soon as possible
I don't know what to say.
Rest assured. Is anyone here having peaceful rest periods?

Reactions: ginabrigi

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi! I hope you’re okay. How’s your family? Thank you for your response. Such a relief. My partner in a good relationship with his MP as they are neighbors. I hope his office will find some time for us.
The MP only has so much they can actually do. It all comes down to IRCC.

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
In an election the issues affecting a large number of the citizens are the issues that decide elections. Just the reality not personal.
The MP only has so much they can actually do. It all comes down to IRCC.
This issue affects such a small number of people that it’s not going to be an election issue.
Ok we gotcha smart boy. Anything else we need to know that we didn’t already know? Maybe that IRCC doesn’t care about us? Wow, shocked. Just go be “helpful” somewhere else. There’s enough desperation already in this thread without you.

MJSPARV

Sep 17, 2020
If this isn't a helpful suggestion please ignore it but know it's given with all goodwill. Perhaps trying to get a journalist interested in the situation and your protest would be effective? It's an outrageous situation you're in and if you can get someone with media connections to help with publicizing it it's hard to see how that couldn't be helpful. There are a lot of things going on with this like family separation and being given the run around by government agencies that should spark general public interest if it's made public. And yes it's election season and what better time to shed light on an issue people are having with the government? Even if it's "not that many people" it's still too many (you are all important regardless of how many of you there are!) and the general public should be interested and alarmed to know that there are Canadian families separated with no end in sight. Best of luck to you all! I'm so sorry you are still waiting.

Xtrail422

Jun 23, 2021
Hello,

We received our bluebook. Also an email that said this copy of records were sent to the CBSA Vancouver. Letter also mentions they will be contacting the sponsor soon regarding the hearing date. Does that mean we have a full hearing or it can still be ADR?

We were refused in June 2021 and appealed right away.

Also please do let me know if any of you know the best and reasonable immigration appeal lawyer I can talk to.

Others who are going through this tough time, Stay strong.

Thanks and much appreciated.

Fafilovexyz

Star Member
Mar 1, 2021
Hello,

We received our bluebook. Also an email that said this copy of records were sent to the CBSA Vancouver. Letter also mentions they will be contacting the sponsor soon regarding the hearing date. Does that mean we have a full hearing or it can still be ADR?

We were refused in June 2021 and appealed right away.

Also please do let me know if any of you know the best and reasonable immigration appeal lawyer I can talk to.

Others who are going through this tough time, Stay strong.

Thanks and much appreciated.
Matkowsky immigration law- Natalie Domazet. She is a great lawyer and apparently never lost a case. She prepped us for our appeal and we won!