+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Or may be He’s not paid RRPF before the Refusal. When you appeal you don’t get back Fees until the appeal process is finished win or lose it says in Notice of appeal
That’s not true. We got a refund two weeks before our ADR which I found discouraging and disturbing because we were in the middle of the preparation for our conference.

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Or may be He’s not paid RRPF before the Refusal. When you appeal you don’t get back Fees until the appeal process is finished win or lose it says in Notice of appeal
Dont know what RRPF is but when you submit your application you have to pay the full fee.

BRIL23

Feb 27, 2017
Check your bank statements. My partner checks his accounts regularly, this is how he noticed that money transfer from IRCC.
Are you saying after refusal you get RRPF back without asking refund? I was under impression that you have to fill some forms and sign including notice of Appeal letter and how IRCC received the payment. Before if it was credit card IRCC going to refund that credit card.

Resource: I received Refund From Cic 2017

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
Are you saying after refusal you get RRPF back without asking refund? I was under impression that you have to fill some forms and sign including notice of Appeal letter and how IRCC received the payment. Before if it was credit card IRCC going to refund that credit card.

Resource: I received Refund From Cic 2017
We never filled any forms except appeal ones and we got a refund. I don’t know how common it is to get a refund during the appeal process. I guess our case is a living example that IRCC is..how to say it politely...sometimes unpredictable. For example we never got a PFL/docs request/an interview request before the refusal. Then we got the refund we never asked for. It’s never easy with IRCC.

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
Hey guys, important question here:
In the Blue Book you got, did it include all of the ongoing relationship proofs you sent for additional document request by the visa office?

OR, did the Blue Book only include the original proofs filed with the application.

Thanks in advance!

MayTa

Jan 27, 2020
In the Blue Book you got, did it include all of the ongoing relationship proofs you sent for additional document request by the visa office?

OR, did the Blue Book only include the original proofs filed with the application.

Thanks in advance!
In my case, it included everything even the additional document request.

Reactions: Phalos

passenger19

Feb 5, 2020
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw

Thanks in advance!
The blue book is like “Война и Мир”. It has everything and more.

• Haha
Reactions: Phalos