+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Ibraruddin

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
Yes but in my case, it’s taking this long because they are working on my file since I win the appeal at Mississauga..but alot got their file processed at their local VO after the appeal and they are already in Canada.. Ithink I am the last one still waiting since 2019
Why this special in your case

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
That’s crazy. What’s the problem of « a secret mariage » if both parties fear for their lives (tribes, different religion, etc).
If one made a case for exactly why the marriage was kept 'secret' and depending what exactly was meant by secret, it's not impossible IRCC would give consideration. But it will raise the question of course of how the relationship (marriage) can be real if no-one knows about it and eg. they do not live together.

The concept of no secret marriages is ancient (centuries old) and should be seen in context of traditions like reading of the Banns - the whole point of a marriage was there was a public announcement aspect (and that it could not be denied as a result). A 'common law spouse' comes from the same thing - the couple holds themselves to the public as a couple.

But iRCC are not monsters, if there's a real basis for fear of persecution etc., they will take into consideration. Note though that most such marriages eg where families disapprove will have other witnesses (friends, other relatives) present - i.e. it's not truly secret just not with all present.

Reactions: Idrissrafd

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
c
How did u come to know that ur file has been transfered to CPC-M?
I called IAD and a really nice agent informed me that my file was sent to CBSA. He gave me the CBSA officer phone number. I called her and she informed me that she received my file from IAD. She processed their part (not sure what they do after appeal is won) then she forward my file to CPC-M. She told me that they usually send the file via Courier service but now they send it via Canada Post due to changes at CPC-M mailroom.

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
We won our appeal March 5 2021 and have not heard anything since.