+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
We won our appeal. My lawyer just asked me some questions, then asked my husband some questions. The Minister's council didn't ask me any questions and just asked my husband questions about how we met, when we decided to get married etc. She didn't really ask questions about the interview because we put in a complaint that the interview in the GCMS/bluebook was untrue. It was entered 2 months after my husband's interview by a different visa officer and was nothing like the interview my husband had. The Minister's Council and board member allowed our appeal the same day.
Did you go to court in person?

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
so is it like a Zoom meeting? How many ppl participate? What if a person has no high speed internet?
It is with Mircosoft teams, similar to Zoom. Everything is explained in a letter when you have your hearing date booked. They have options to call in if internet connectivity is an issue. As well a couple of days before the hearing they do test calls with you to sort out any issues.

Reactions: Phalos and armoured

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
It is with Mircosoft teams, similar to Zoom. Everything is explained in a letter when you have your hearing date booked. They have options to call in if internet connectivity is an issue. As well a couple of days before the hearing they do test calls with you to sort out any issues.
The hearing includes the member, minsters counsel, and your council(if you have one).

Reactions: Phalos

Alexis1971

Feb 16, 2020
Hey any news ? It was 2 month yesterday for u guys
n
I want to bless God we finally won our appeal after two different days of hearings.We got a decision letter after 4 weeks. 1st application was refused,second application was refused and the third application was equally refused.While we summoned courage to appeal the third refusal and it was a success.We cannot but give glory to God.It is gradually getting to an end!
3 applications, wow that should prove to immigration that your marriage is real.