+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Phalos

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2020
My husband was deported in 2016. In their reasons for denial of the ARC felt he didn't have good reason to move back. BS if you ask me. They didn't follow the procedural manual. He has no criminal history or medical issues that would make him inadmissible. It is a big bias on CIC part. this is why we are appealing to undo their unfair decision.
Idk what is ARC, but anyways, DEPORTATION is something not taken lightly, its like trying to get a job as a teacher with a Criminal Record. One should not get deported, deported means one is no longer wanted in that country. He should have left Canada without a deportation order.

Lisaexpat

Dec 7, 2018
United Kingdom
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Warsaw
App. Filed.......
01/05/2018
AOR Received.
Interview........
Not needed
Does anyone know if hearings are in-person now? Not sure due to covid.

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Idk what is ARC, but anyways, DEPORTATION is something not taken lightly, its like trying to get a job as a teacher with a Criminal Record. One should not get deported, deported means one is no longer wanted in that country. He should have left Canada without a deportation order.
An ARC is an Authorization to Return to Canada. An ARC is required under specific circumstances (exclusion orders that haven't ended, deportations orders, failed refugee claims). A deportation order is NOT the equivalent of a criminal record. Although it's of course very serious. You can end up with a deportation order if you have a departure order and don't leave within 30 days. It's actually not that difficult to get a departure order. And sometimes there are circumstances that lead to someone not leaving within 30 days. So the transition from a simple departure order to a deportation order is actually quite fast.

Starlie

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Windhoek
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
N/A
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
I know that is not a good thing to be deported but sometimes you want to stay with your partner and couldn't leave Canada within 30 day's, we are all humen sometimes we make mistakes, anyway there are some people that was deported but they are back to Canada and some of them their ARC was refused they appeal and the appeal got approved, to be deported is not a crime please...

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
I know that is not a good thing to be deported but sometimes you want to stay with your partner and couldn't leave Canada within 30 day's, we are all humen sometimes we make mistakes, anyway there are some people that was deported but they are back to Canada and some of them their ARC was refused they appeal and the appeal got approved, to be deported is not a crime please...
I don’t believe anyone was saying it’s a crime exactly, but if you want to stay in the good graces of any country you shouldn’t overstay your welcome.

That’s basically what an ARC is. If you have abused the terms of your visitor/visa status, etc, Canada expects you to acknowledge that and apologize before they’re going to let you back in.

...Now that I think about it, it’s very Canadian.

Reactions: Phalos

Starlie

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Windhoek
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
N/A
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A

Starlie

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Windhoek
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
N/A
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
I don’t believe anyone was saying it’s a crime exactly, but if you want to stay in the good graces of any country you shouldn’t overstay your welcome.

That’s basically what an ARC is. If you have abused the terms of your visitor/visa status, etc, Canada expects you to acknowledge that and apologize before they’re going to let you back in.

I know that ARC are not easy to get, but who ever is going through ARC appeal must just have faith that one day you will go back to Canada and be with your partner..

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015

I know very little about the specifics of the case but @Lisaexpat 's case has been going on for quite some time, with I believe the app filed in 2018.

So I believe the issue can't just be reduced to "Canada expects you to acknowledge and apologize..." - there must be a process to take the necessary steps with reasonable timeframes. (And I don't think anyone, including her, expected it to be complete in six months - i.e. it's not that expectations are entirely unrealistic)

It would seem that they want very much to resolve the issue and are following what they understand to be the steps, but it is as yet unresolved. I.e the process / procedures seem to be lacking. (Beyond that I don't have enough info or knowledge to comment...)

Even were the next step to be a hearing - and hearings do take some additional time to schedule, and it's worse in covid time - it seems there is not even certainty about that.

Reactions: Lisaexpat

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
I know very little about the specifics of the case but @Lisaexpat 's case has been going on for quite some time, with I believe the app filed in 2018.

So I believe the issue can't just be reduced to "Canada expects you to acknowledge and apologize..." - there must be a process to take the necessary steps with reasonable timeframes. (And I don't think anyone, including her, expected it to be complete in six months - i.e. it's not that expectations are entirely unrealistic)

It would seem that they want very much to resolve the issue and are following what they understand to be the steps, but it is as yet unresolved. I.e the process / procedures seem to be lacking. (Beyond that I don't have enough info or knowledge to comment...)

Even were the next step to be a hearing - and hearings do take some additional time to schedule, and it's worse in covid time - it seems there is not even certainty about that.
Yes, I know her case is a complicated one, and I wasn’t referring specifically to it. I was simply responding to the ‘it’s not a crime comment.’

My comment was more of a general one, albeit with a lighthearted touch. I’m sure there are countries out there that are much more strict and brutal than Canada if you overstay your welcome, which was more the point I was making. I was more commenting on the fact that in general an ARC is basically a second chance to make amends for overstaying.

Starlie

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Windhoek
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
N/A
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
Yes, I know her case is a complicated one, and I wasn’t referring specifically to it. I was simply responding to the ‘it’s not a crime comment.’

My comment was more of a general one, albeit with a lighthearted touch. I’m sure there are countries out there that are much more strict and brutal than Canada if you overstay your welcome, which was more the point I was making. I was more commenting on the fact that in general an ARC is basically a second chance to make amends for overstaying.
From my experience I think Canada is a very difficult country when it's come to spouse sponsorship the application take forever to process and they like to refused most of the spouse sponsorship application, countries like UK and USA their immigration system is so easy, I have alot of my friends who overstay in UK for 13 years and they got their papers last year without any deportation because they overstay their welcome they got papers because they gave birth and the father of the baby is an PR of UK so countries like UK you don't need be deported and go back to your home country and wait for your papers forever they make it easy for you to stay there and wait until they are done with your application no matter if you overstay or not and their process is so fast is not slow like the Canadian one, countries like USA they do the same thing aswell I have a friend of mine who overstay and he got married to an American citizen and he didn't return to his home country he just stay there up until they finish with his application and they gave him papers..

Starlie

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Windhoek
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
N/A
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
From my experience Canada is one of those countries that will not make it easy to go to wheather you were deported or not all the application take forever to be process, and they always make sure to refused the spouse sponsorship application because of a sample things, Countries like UK and USA doesn't refused a spouse sponsorship Visa at all..... anyway that's their Country that's their rules what can we do than just wait...

Starlie

Star Member
Aug 17, 2019
Windhoek
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Pretoria
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
App. Filed.......
N/A
Doc's Request.
N/A
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
N/A
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
N/A
Med's Request
N/A
Med's Done....
N/A
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
N/A
VISA ISSUED...
N/A
LANDED..........
N/A
I don't know what is the difference between the spouse sponsorship application in Canada and outside Canada because when you are in Canada the process is faster but when you're outside Canada the process is slow and they refused most of the application, spouse sponsorship application when you are in Canada they will not refuse your Visa. but they refuse most of the application that are outside Canada which I don't understand, anyway maybe that's the Canadian thing you won't understand...on CIC website they say the the application take 6 months to a year but that doesn't happen it's take longer than that..

Reactions: Ibraruddin

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015

That's fair. I was mainly commenting that unfortunately it's not as simple as "make amends" or "acknowledge and apologise"; it seems they've been trying to do just that for quite some time without success.

AutumnSkies

May 31, 2019
I don't know what is the difference between the spouse sponsorship application in Canada and outside Canada because when you are in Canada the process is faster but when you're outside Canada the process is slow and they refused most of the application, spouse sponsorship application when you are in Canada they will not refuse your Visa. but they refuse most of the application that are outside Canada which I don't understand, anyway maybe that's the Canadian thing you won't understand...on CIC website they say the the application take 6 months to a year but that doesn't happen it's take longer than that..
It does happen. My husband’s Outland application took three months pre-Covid. I suspect it would have taken longer from within Canada if we had gone that route, and it definitely would have taken longer if he had sponsored me for New Zealand and not the other way around.

Its all relative because every case is unique and every country has different rules. It’s not something that anyone can make a blanket statement about.