+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ALL SPOUSE APPEAL CASES COME HERE AND JOIN US PLZ

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
I wonder could you have your lawyer with you on the interview? It’s kind of sad it is not recorded... and impossible to really prove who is right and who is wrong... of course I understand about appeal that many win their cases, but still... was it London vo?
No it wasn't the London VO. Even though the interview wasn't recorded the GCMS notes tell a lot about what happened with notes from my MP's office stating that the visa officer told us that he would get back to us in 2 days and the visa officer who made up the interview notes over 2 months later didn't put that in the notes at all. Also, it shows that the visa officer lied saying they were still waiting to get the document verified on November 9th when it shows that it was verfied on October 19th to be genuine. I have all the letters to my MP's office and copies of the webforms I sent in verifying what we said happened in the interview (which was all before we were refused, so why would we be making it up). We also have chats the day of the interview verifying questions asked and what happened at the interview. I know that people say that the prosecuter usually sides with the visa officers, but I think common sense would say that the interview notes being put in over 2 months after the interview and by a different visa officer should raise a question as to there may have been something wrong going on there.

Reactions: Alicee

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
No it wasn't the London VO. Even though the interview wasn't recorded the GCMS notes tell a lot about what happened with notes from my MP's office stating that the visa officer told us that he would get back to us in 2 days and the visa officer who made up the interview notes over 2 months later didn't put that in the notes at all. Also, it shows that the visa officer lied saying they were still waiting to get the document verified on November 9th when it shows that it was verfied on October 19th to be genuine. I have all the letters to my MP's office and copies of the webforms I sent in verifying what we said happened in the interview (which was all before we were refused, so why would we be making it up). We also have chats the day of the interview verifying questions asked and what happened at the interview. I know that people say that the prosecuter usually sides with the visa officers, but I think common sense would say that the interview notes being put in over 2 months after the interview and by a different visa officer should raise a question as to there may have been something wrong going on there.
Thank you for sharing! How complicated... I am sorry you guys have to go through these hard times being separated. But this fight will make you and your marriage strong!!! God bless!

Reactions: Hope-19

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Thank you for sharing! How complicated... I am sorry you guys have to go through these hard times being separated. But this fight will make you and your marriage strong!!! God bless!
We have the evidence to prove the VO's lies are wrong if it has to go to a full hearing, so we think we could win an appeal. Right now our lawyer is trying to get us ADR because it is unfair that we should have to go to a full hearing because of unethical employees of the IRCC.

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
We have the evidence to prove the VO's lies are wrong if it has to go to a full hearing, so we think we could win an appeal. Right now our lawyer is trying to get us ADR because it is unfair that we should have to go to a full hearing because of unethical employees of the IRCC.
Fingers crossed for you guys! Eventually everything will be fine!

Reactions: Alicee and Hope-19

Glaciergal

May 3, 2018
I enquired LVO about the status of my application. They replied stating that my application is going through background check. Does that mean that my relationship eligibility has been cleared?

Ibraruddin

Star Member
Jan 13, 2019
They are rude, unethical and uncivilized with no sense of humanity, According to them all marriages, particularly from poor countries are not genuine even if they have four kids in common.

Hope-19

Star Member
Jan 1, 2019
Approx a few months
Ours took 6 months. Appealed in January and didn't receive bluebook until June. (Actually, not until July because they had my lawyer's address wrong and it was returned to appeals division, but visa office didn't sent it out until June after I asked my MP to find out why we didn't receive it yet).

david_savard

Star Member
Mar 17, 2016
Hi Guys,
I have just received a Court Appeal date for the 3rd of October 2019.

My wife and I were refused an outland sponsorship based on her having a DUI in canada about 4 years ago. We tried to apply for sponsorship along with a Humanitarian and Compassion application. We were refused stating that: "You will eventually be eligible to apply for a Pardon and can reapply"

Any tips? ideas? Anything I should bring to court? We are currently living in London for the past 3 years

Thank you

lion.com

Jul 16, 2019
Ukraine
Category........
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
07-11-2018
AOR Received.
16-01-2019
File Transfer...
04-07-2019
Med's Request
19-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-02-2019
Passport Req..
17-10-2019
Hi Guys,
I have just received a Court Appeal date for the 3rd of October 2019.

My wife and I were refused an outland sponsorship based on her having a DUI in canada about 4 years ago. We tried to apply for sponsorship along with a Humanitarian and Compassion application. We were refused stating that: "You will eventually be eligible to apply for a Pardon and can reapply"

Any tips? ideas? Anything I should bring to court? We are currently living in London for the past 3 years

Thank you
I am not sure if you will be able to win appeal...
Because a person with dui is inadmissible to Canada for at least 5 years since she completed your sentence or committed the crime. After that she need to apply for rehabilitation...
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=152&top=8

mithi678

Star Member
Jan 25, 2019
Is tht eligibility means relationship eligibility or whole case eligibility ??
Secondly there is 1 person who got pre-arrival in January after tht his background check started and still going
Is tht eligibility means relationship eligibility or whole case eligibility ??
Secondly there is 1 person who got pre-arrival in January after tht his background check started and still going
R u in after won the appeal process?

Glaciergal

May 3, 2018
i started my appeal process and got the letter of confirmation of appeal how long my blue book will take now ?
So sorry to hear that your application got refused. I remember you and I got interviewed around the same time. What was the reason for refusal? How long after the interview did you get your refusal letter? Did your background check status change to in process between the period after interview and before refusal letter?